Looking for Co-host in Calgary

Looking for Co-host in Calgary

Hi , I am looking for Co-Host in Calgary North west area. Please respond with information , if any of you are interested in cohosting with me.

Thanks

4 Replies 4
Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Ramya16, how are you doing ? 

Did you find someone to help you manage your property, since you posted here, or are you still looking? If you'd like more recommandations, it might be worth checking if there is a local Host Club near you. Local Hosts might know some first-hand trustworthy companies or people for you. 🙂 

I hope this helps!

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Samantha557
Level 2
Vancouver, Canada

Hi @Ramya16

I am a host in Vancouver, but live with my partner in Calgary. I am interested in finding out more about what you are looking for in a co-host.

Thanks, 

Sam

Hey @Ramya16 , thanks for your post!

I am a local property manager in the Calgary area, and I would love the opportunity to speak with you about how I could be beneficial for you as a Co-Host! Please feel free to reach out if you would like more details about what I can do for you. 

Thanks, 

Brayden

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello everyone, @Samantha557 @Brayden7. I would recommend taking a look on our "Get Local" page as you might be able to find local Hosts/Co-Hosts. Also, please note that advertising on the Community Center is not allowed. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen