What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Rebecca
    My superhost account was suspended with no notice from airbnb due to a complete fake guest report when I had to attend to the house site s several times in response to building security concern. i called their customer service line for help with only "... Latest reply by Arif103
    In light of the recent floods in both Queensland & NSW, has anyone been able to get an extension on the period in which Airbnb valuate your Superhost status? Remember they paused it during the Covid lockdowns. I'm wondering how to ask them to also conside... Latest reply by Nila128
    Just curious if I'm the only one that is perplexed and bothered by Airbnb's pet policy. In particular how someone can avoid paying for the pet fee by simply claiming they have an emotional support "Animal." No proof needed, which would be easy... Latest reply by Emilie
    Dear community, If a client elected to pay half now and half later but then she had to cancel her booking (way ahead of her actually booking date), was that money already charged to her credit card or not. And if so, does Airbnb automatically refund it b... Latest reply by Sarah977
    The guest simply make a damage my brand are appliances , when I opened a claim for cover necessarily repairs, guest try switch problem to others people and revenge me with low stars feedback which is not relevant to the review. The Airbnb refuse properly ... Latest reply by Anonymous