Looking for a Co-Host near Dallas

Looking for a Co-Host near Dallas

We have a unique listing 30 minutes south of Dallas. Superhost right out of the gate and maintained consistent five star reviews for over a year. 

We are in search of a professional co-host for this listing. 

Please reach out and we can share more details. 

Alexandra Kelly
5 Replies 5
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Doug-and-Alexandra0 ! Have you found any good recommendations yet?

Since you're looking specifically for the Dallas area, it might be worth asking your question again in one of the local Host Clubs. You can find them here: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Get-Local/ct-p/en_clubs

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Thank you for the suggestion. 

Alexandra Kelly

@Doug-and-Alexandra0 Are you all still looking for a Co-host? I am available if you are free to chat.

Hi there @Doug-and-Alexandra0  please message me at 817-721-2086 if you are needing a co-host or know anyone in the area who does! I run multi-family properties, luxury rentals, and day to day Airbnb units for multiple Super Hosts! Thanks 🙂 

*This is not my own Airbnb account just one for work. Please let me know if you need references, examples etc. Happy to host! 

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

**[Advertisement removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise on the Community Center. I would recommend taking a look on our "Get Local" page as you might be able to find local Hosts/Co-Hosts @Rodriunna0 @Egminvestmentgroup0 @Doug-and-Alexandra0 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen