Looking for a host in Chicago IL

Answered!

Looking for a host in Chicago IL

Hello fellow AirBnBers:

I'll be helping my daughter move into a new apartment in /around zip code ** Chicago IL mid Sept. for a few days. Need a small place for a few days, private bathroom preferred.  Please message me.  Thanks

**[Sensitive information removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

1 Best Answer
Inna22
Level 10
Chicago, IL

@Ann72 thank you for the  referral! @Josephine-Akosua0 my places are not small but September prices are not crazy. Hopefully i can help

6 Replies 6
Gwen386
Level 10
Lusby, MD

@Josephine-Akosua0 The best way to find a place is to do a search on airbnb dot com. 

Thanks Gwen. 100%. I’m sure I was behaving like my students who ask me ‘what should I read’.  I was hoping someone would reach out so I would not have to message each of the 54 I found to ask if they lived close to street so & so.  Back to the drawing board for me. 

Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

Hi @Josephine-Akosua0 - maybe @Inna22 could help as she is a seasoned and prominent Chicago host!

Thanks so much as always @Ann72

I’ll reach out & still plan to make it to your neck of the woods! Not on this trip tho. 

Inna22
Level 10
Chicago, IL

@Ann72 thank you for the  referral! @Josephine-Akosua0 my places are not small but September prices are not crazy. Hopefully i can help

Message sent - thanks- I’m reading messages backwards