Meet the Host Advisory Board Social Event

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Meet the Host Advisory Board Social Event

Rudi-Road-Trip_D6_ListingID-22609095_0432 copy.png

Hello everyone,

We are thrilled to invite you to our upcoming Meet the Host Advisory Board Zoom event which will be taking place on the 16th of March 2023 at 7 PM. 

At this event, we will be introducing the members of the Airbnb Host Advisory Board to the Airbnb Community Center. The Host Advisory Board is a group of experienced Airbnb Hosts from around the world who represent the voices of the community and work with Airbnb to improve the Hosting experience. 

During this event, you will have the opportunity to meet the Host Advisory Board members and hear about their experiences, whilst getting to know each other. 

This online event is open to all Airbnb Hosts, however, please note that there are limited places available, so grab a spot whilst it is still available! We encourage you to join us for what promises to be a lovely conversation on getting to know our dear Host Advisory Board members!

Date: March 16, 2023

Time: 7 PM GMT

You can register for this Zoom event by visiting the following link 👉

[This event has now ended]

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. Not sure how to use Zoom? Check out this CC guide👈

We look forward to seeing you at the event! 

Stephanie 

New to online socials?: As with all events, it is important that we remain respectful towards one another. BE NICE! Conversations may not always be specifically Airbnb focused.  If unsure, please refer to our guidelines which apply to all Airbnb platforms. Note: this Zoom event has a limited amount of available spaces. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

19 Replies 19
Sarah5000
Host Advisory Board Member
Adelaide, Australia

Sorry everyone ,I missed all of you, I was confused by the calendar’s time zone and attended one hour later. Hope everyone had a great time. 

Sarah
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

It was such a pleasure to meet our HAB members and Leaders, and have insightful conversations about Sustainability and Hospitality. The exchange of ideas and insights was truly remarkable.

Attending this Social for the first time myself, I was so elated to be a part of this and have learned so much from our members sharing Hosting experiences and bits of advice with Hosts across the globe. I heartily thank everyone for their contributions.

Heres to all the smiling faces that made our day😍

HAB Social Meetup 2023HAB Social Meetup 2023

Discussing HospitalityDiscussing Hospitality

Discussing Sustainability ideas and how it impacts HostsDiscussing Sustainability ideas and how it impacts Hosts

@Till-and-Jutta0 @Delphine348 @Daniel1651 @Ronaldo-And-Carla0 @Jennifer3225

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Delphine348
Host Advisory Board Member
Achères-la-Forêt, France

Thank you @Bhumika , nice first time indeed !

There were also the following HAB members :  @Marielle135 from France, @Deirdre122 from South Africa,  and Tatiya (I don't know her pseudo) from Thaïland, @Anna1403 from UK, Katie Mead (don't know her pseudo) from CA for a total of 10 HAB members.

It was a pleasure to meet some of the contributors hosts and the CC team !

I was happy to see other hosts caring about sustainable listing also!

Please find the link to the ressource center page : https://www.airbnb.fr/resources/hosting-homes/t/sustainability-49?fbclid=IwAR31PyVgeeIFuIVnhsUja8Aat...

Delphine

(Sauf indication contraire, mes contributions sont issues de mon expérience en tant qu'hôte)

Hello

It is my pleasure to meet you such a person you have awesome information which is very helpful for us. please in a meanwhile visit us  **[Link removed - Community Center Guidelines

Kathryn622
Level 2
Phoenix, AZ

Hate I missed this event. Is there any place those interested can find a recap? ☺️