Moving a property to a separate account without losing reservations or suspending property

Julie3354
Level 1
Rome, GA

Moving a property to a separate account without losing reservations or suspending property

I have two properties and would like to have two separate accounts for each property - a separate calendar, booking site etc.  Is there a way to take one of the properties and "relist" to a different email and bank account with out hurting or losing current reservations or suspending ability to book???

4 Replies 4
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

No sorry there isn't. Why would you want to though? @Julie3354  the reviews and ratings belong to you as the host.

You can already have a separate calendar, bookings etc by just adding an additional listing to your current profile.

I would like to have them completely separate to make taxes and the finances easier.  

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Why don't you speak to your accountant they should be able to advise on making your listing income tax efficient. I thought you could run separate reports for individual listings under one profile?

Lisa723
Level 10
Quilcene, WA

@Julie3354 

"4.4 You may not register more than one (1) Airbnb Account unless Airbnb authorizes you to do so. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your Airbnb Account to another party."

https://www.airbnb.com/terms