My Hosting 2023 Goals

Minako10
Level 10
Chiba, Japan

My Hosting 2023 Goals

sunrisesunrise

How's going ?

Being started with the New year and I spend time for relaxing with my family at home.

I watched the movies on the PC and read the books.

Now, I planed to do my goal to reach in this year.

For the beginning, I try to keep on the health.

I will be paying attention to take some vegetable and refrain from picking included snacks

such as a chocolate except for being tired by physical activity.

next, I'd like to gain a lot of qualifications to go abroad or work.

especially, Languages are very important for me to it because I call for some jobs in the future.

However, I had already could been speaking several languages for instance English, French and my native language (Japanese).

but I hope to talk more about some topics with someone.

Thanks,

Happy New year 😊 

Minako
10 Replies 10
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

@Minako10 Great goals! I love learning languages but I never managed to stick to one long enough to be conversational. Perhaps that could be a good personal goal for myself this year, increase my proficiency of at least one language. 😃

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

@Sybe 

Thank you for your answer.

Great and Good luck!

by the way,

What do you like language to learn skills?

Minako
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Thanks for sharing your resolutions with us @Minako10! I have created some similar resolutions for myself. This year, I intend to learn French and up-skill myself by doing some online courses. Wishing you great health and success with your resolutions.

Can't find what you're looking for? Click here to start a conversation!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Dineo4
Level 2
Sandton, South Africa

Hi Minako. I’m considering moving abroad at some time in the future. Why do you think we need more qualifications?

@Dineo4 

Originally, I have confidence in English when I was high school student.

therefore I got started to get English qualifications and level 3 grade (Japanese: EIKEN).

but I want to try and get some language skills for working, talking, and using in the future.

In 2019, I had wished to become the job as a hotel staff or travel agency.

However, I  have been changed to it I also would like to work in abroad on the way.

In current, I had been obtained a lot of qualifications not only language but also other licences such as a drive licences and health care management.

Minako
Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Wishing you lots of luck with your goals, @Minako10!

My plan for this year is to improve my physical health, and to start re-learning French again.  I studied for 9 years at school, but I've since forgotten most of it.

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

@Jenny 

You have a good plan! 

I have learned in French since I rolled in the university in 2017 (but I graduated now).

I guess you that you try to talk with French (by e-mail also OK) is the best way for learning. but I have never speak with French in Japan...

Minako
Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Minako10 

Years ago, I made probably the only New Year's resolutions that I have kept, and that was to stop making New Year's resolutions!

Of course it's great to have goals. I think though that we can set these at any time of the year, not just in January. Learning or improving languages is a great goal for anyone as, I believe, is including travel or other new experiences. There are so many countries I would still like to visit (Japan included), but the hardest part is deciding where to go first...

Sarah5000
Host Advisory Board Member
Adelaide, Australia

It is great to have a goal , all the best with your goal. My goal is to keep my health well and learn interior design skills.

Sarah
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Minako10,

Thank you for sharing your goals with us. Like you, I enjoy learning new languages. In my case, I want to improve my Portuguese and French skills. I have taken over two years of classes before, and I think it will be easier for me to catch up since Spanish is my native language.

I hope to get started before summer this year 🙂

Regards,

Paula

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad