My entire history of past travel disappeared!

My entire history of past travel disappeared!

Hello everyone, I was wondering if anybody knows why this might have happened to me or if there's a way to contact Airbnb. I have been using the app since 2016 and have been using a lot of different services here, I had great reviews and had reviewed some hosts,  but all of the sudden my profile is totaly empty, almost like I am a new user. Is there something that can be done about this?

Thank you

4 Replies 4
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

Sounds like yet another Airbnb tech glitch. You need to contact customer service- it's doubtful it's gone forever,  hopefully they can straighten it out.

@Andrés280

Emilia42
Level 10
Orono, ME

@Andrés280 This is a glitch I have been noticing. It is not just you and has been happening to many different profiles that I have tried to view within the last week or so.

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide-UPDATED/td-p/413245

This a large pined post on the first page of this Help forum where you posted. People say the best way to contact them is through their Twitter account, but I normally contact them by sending a message on their "Contact Us" through the Help section of the main Airbnb site.

@Andrés280

David7671
Level 1
Suresnes, France

Hello,

I discovered the same issue on my profile yesterday . I will contact support. Did anyone get the history back online ? Thanks