Need advice/feedback on current situation and announcement made by airbnb CEO Mr. Brian

Simarjeet0
Level 2
New Delhi, India

Need advice/feedback on current situation and announcement made by airbnb CEO Mr. Brian

Hello Everyone,

I have been with Airbnb since past 4 years and it’s been great experience..I have been running small bnb with 4 rooms and I also do an Airbnb experience which have got more than 400 reviews and average rating of 4.98 & it’s rated as one of the best and top rated experience in India ...I have worked so hard to provide all my guests the best service and treated them all like my family...but since last 2 months I have zero business due to some political issues in Delhi in February I have to stop and cancel all my experience bookings because for me safety is the biggest priority and now due to current corona situation I am almost going to be bankrupt...as I have to pay monthly rent of my bnb which is more 1800 usd and I have not enough bank balance to survive ...I have to talked to the owner of the apartment to waive off my rent he said he cannot do that as I have lock-in period with him ...I really need both kind of support which was announced by Airbnb CEO Brian ...

I am not sure how they will choose the hosts and when ...i really hope airbnb will choose me on the basis of my work and experience i have given to all my guests

I also wanted to know about how can I ask my previous Airbnb experience guests to support me ...as I am sure they will definitely help me as they had a wonderful experience with me and they understand me well ...I know it’s very tough time for many people and even for those who did my experience and I don’t want to force them it’s just I believe if they can they will definitely help
Please advise if you have any information

I prey everyday to god and nature to get things better soon

Best regards
Simarjeet

0 Replies 0