Need to speak to someone ASAP

Need to speak to someone ASAP

The airbnb that we just left was terrible me and my sister booked a Airbnb with **[Host]  and it was horrible he was very rude,hostile,passive aggressive,.he should not be a host,he knew that we were going to stay another month so he raised the rent to $1000 which is the same amount to the other rooms but the other rooms have a walk in closet,more than one bed,own own shower and own bathroom but me and my sister had the smallest room with one small bed that we had to share,the vent does not work in the room and we had to share a bathroom with four other rooms he lowered a guest room that was the best room all the way down to $900 but wouldn’t lower the rent on our room when we talked to him about it.there were roaches in the freezer,ants throughout the house,nails ok’ing through the carpet in the stairs that everyone kept scraping they’re feet on,he watches you on the camera in the kitchen and threatened to charge me a $50 because I left a clean cup in the sink to dry but he didn’t say anything to other people about leaving they’re stuff in the sink and lying around,He is also sleeping in a room that he rents out which he is not suppose to do,anytime we came to him with a problem he never solved it,was extremely rude and brushed me off cause I’m younger than him I have screenshots of our conversations and pictures of the house I recommend no one to book a room there He left a horrible review about me with name calling,Etc 

**[Name hidden due to privacy reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

22 Replies 22
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Why didn't you post a review to warn future guests then @Rachyia0 ?

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Rachyia0 This thread is really becoming quite bizarre.

Sadly the only thing it demonstrates is that, on the balance of probabilities, the host is in the right and the guest in the wrong.

**[Inappropriate comment removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

@Rachyia0 

That's right. Busted.

All of us on this forum, which is composed of an international mix of guests and hosts- we're all messing around with Kemond.

Yep:  we can't get off his lip. 

Mark116
Level 10
Jersey City, NJ

I'm curious why the guest and her sister wanted to extend their stay with an allegedly passive/aggressive host in a place they say is filled with vermin.  I would have expected they would have cancelled or shortened their stay and requested a refund for unused days, rather than wanting to stay another month and only complaining they didn't get the discount they thought they should.  Unusual.  I can say with 100% certainty that if I found roaches in the freezer I would be gone in about 2 hours.

**. The host doesn't allow the people who booked the room to get a refund afterwards and that's a WASTE of TIME lol. it's called GREED and MISOGYNISTIC since where talking **

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello everyone, 

I have noticed that some comments on this discussion have become rather personal. 

It is important that we all remember what the purpose of the Community Center is as we all want to get along here. Unfortunately, I feel that this conversation has got off track, therefore, I have decided to close this topic. 

Thank you for your participation. 

Quincy 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen