New to the Community Center? Introduce yourself here โ€Œ๐Ÿ‘‡

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

New to the Community Center? Introduce yourself here โ€Œ๐Ÿ‘‡

Hello everyone! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Welcome to the Community Center! ๐Ÿ‘‹  I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca  and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us.

Let's kickstart this thread with a little about us Community Managers:

@Quincy : I'm from the Netherlands ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑ I have been on the Community Center for 6+ years, and have been an Airbnb Host myself. I love cycling๐Ÿšฒ, playing footballโšฝ, and travelling๐ŸŒ . I love how dynamic and diverse the Community Center is as we meet Hosts from all around the globe. 

@Bhumika ๐ŸŒ I was born in Gujarat, India ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ , and shifted to Toronto, Canada ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ last year! ๐Ÿ“ท I recently realized my love for photography and aesthetics. I love to capture mundane life and candid pictures. ๐ŸŒ† When I'm not working, you'll find me binge-watching thriller movies or exploring history.

@Paula : I am from Colombia ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ด and currently living in British Columbia, Canada ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ. I have a passion for Latin American culture (I love to dance ๐Ÿ’ƒ) . I've had the opportunity to visit around 20 countries ๐ŸŒŽ and plan to visit many more. In my free time, I enjoy outdoor activities, especially mountain biking ๐Ÿšฒ and hiking ๐Ÿ”.

@Sophia : Born and bred in the UK ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง but my roots are Bangladeshi ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฉ. I love cats ๐Ÿฑ, enjoy eating crisps (also known as chips) and enjoy baking ๐Ÿช. I also love travelling โœˆ๏ธ  I have worked in Community ever since I graduated and to put it lightly, people are my passion! ๐Ÿ’–

@Rebecca : I'm from Cardiff in Wales originally but being a military child and a veterans spouse, I've travelled and lived in a lot of different places in the UK and Europe. I'm an environmentalist ๐ŸŒฟ and like to minimise my impact on the planet ๐ŸŒŽ as well as volunteering in my local community.  I love sea swimming ๐ŸŒŠ yoga on the beach ๐Ÿง˜โ€ and I'm a children's yoga instructor too! ๐Ÿ™Œ 

Now it's your turn! Tell us a bit about yourself. Where are you from? And is there something special about the location of your accommodation that you'd like to share?

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Warm regards,

Bhumika

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

1,931 Replies 1,931
Vladimer4
Level 1
Tbilisi, Georgia

Hi. I am from Georgia,Tbilisi. It is a beautiful country with intersting history and many beautiful places for journey.. Everyone must see it..๐Ÿ™‚

Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey @Vladimer4, I hope you're well. Your listing is very cosy! Great location also ๐Ÿ˜Š
How is your Hosting journey going so far?

-----

Good morning Sophia, please bear with me as I attempt to navigate this multiverse of Arbnb๐Ÿ˜ณ!

Thank you for the warm welcome, I was up until 3am and just awoke to your message. I hope Iโ€™m not tardy in responding.

I appreciate the warm welcome and looking forward to be of assistance to others as I grow in the knowledge of this ever expanding journey into the world of Arbnb ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿชถโค๏ธ

Nice! Looking forward seeing it soon.

Meetu3
Level 1
Ahmedabad, India

Hi.I am from Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.

I am a new host

Hi meetu I am sunil from Nashik, plz let me know if you have plans to visit Nashik/Sirdi 

Hey meetu how are you doing ..

we may visit Gujarat in this Jan โ€˜24 ..

love to explore your place

Danita14
Level 2
Alma, AR

From the US๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ. Currently living in Arkansas. This place is full of hiking trails, trees, and waterfalls ๐ŸŒ„. I love to travel, read and spend time with my family. 

Hi, Danita. I hope you will visit Viet Nam once in your life. Take care โค๏ธ

Hi we are planning Vietnam in near future, will surely contact you when ever we plan... 

I look forward to your trip to Vietnam, hope to meet you

Sunil97
Level 3
Deolali, India

Hi everyone, I am Sunil from Nashik, India, I am new to this community, hope you all experienced community people will help me out to understand things in better way....... 

Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Sunil97, Welcome! ๐ŸŽ‰ We look forward to hearing more about your Hosting journey, best of luck with it!

-----

Thanks sophia for encouraging me.... Plz let me know if I could do something for you..... 

Jane4364
Level 1
Taupล, New Zealand

Hi Sophia - I'm Jane from Taupo in New Zealand ... originally from the UK.  Taupo is a beautiful town in the North Island of NZ .. lake Taupo is the same size as Singapore and swimming in the clear waters is a must!  One magic place on the planet to visit ๐Ÿ™‚