New to the Community Center? Introduce yourself here โ€Œ๐Ÿ‘‡

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

New to the Community Center? Introduce yourself here โ€Œ๐Ÿ‘‡

Hello everyone! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Welcome to the Community Center! ๐Ÿ‘‹  I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca  and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us.

Let's kickstart this thread with a little about us Community Managers:

@Quincy : I'm from the Netherlands ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑ I have been on the Community Center for 6+ years, and have been an Airbnb Host myself. I love cycling๐Ÿšฒ, playing footballโšฝ, and travelling๐ŸŒ . I love how dynamic and diverse the Community Center is as we meet Hosts from all around the globe. 

@Bhumika ๐ŸŒ I was born in Gujarat, India ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ , and shifted to Toronto, Canada ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ last year! ๐Ÿ“ท I recently realized my love for photography and aesthetics. I love to capture mundane life and candid pictures. ๐ŸŒ† When I'm not working, you'll find me binge-watching thriller movies or exploring history.

@Paula : I am from Colombia ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ด and currently living in British Columbia, Canada ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ. I have a passion for Latin American culture (I love to dance ๐Ÿ’ƒ) . I've had the opportunity to visit around 20 countries ๐ŸŒŽ and plan to visit many more. In my free time, I enjoy outdoor activities, especially mountain biking ๐Ÿšฒ and hiking ๐Ÿ”.

@Sophia : Born and bred in the UK ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง but my roots are Bangladeshi ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฉ. I love cats ๐Ÿฑ, enjoy eating crisps (also known as chips) and enjoy baking ๐Ÿช. I also love travelling โœˆ๏ธ  I have worked in Community ever since I graduated and to put it lightly, people are my passion! ๐Ÿ’–

@Rebecca : I'm from Cardiff in Wales originally but being a military child and a veterans spouse, I've travelled and lived in a lot of different places in the UK and Europe. I'm an environmentalist ๐ŸŒฟ and like to minimise my impact on the planet ๐ŸŒŽ as well as volunteering in my local community.  I love sea swimming ๐ŸŒŠ yoga on the beach ๐Ÿง˜โ€ and I'm a children's yoga instructor too! ๐Ÿ™Œ 

Now it's your turn! Tell us a bit about yourself. Where are you from? And is there something special about the location of your accommodation that you'd like to share?

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Warm regards,

Bhumika

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

2,202 Replies 2,202

Hi All, call me Army. I'm a true Bangkok person. I'm a sport lover, love marijuana, love nature, love art, but I still love technology. If you come around Don Mueang airport, Bangkok Thailand, you can come and  greet me. 

Goan-Vistas0
Level 1
Goa, India

Hello! Iโ€™m Akansha, a Management Consultant by profession; originally from India but raised in various countries (true third culture kid)! Currently based between Qatar, Saudi and India. 

Iโ€™m hosting my first rental in Goa, India! Super excited to connect with the community. 

Stela248
Level 2
Tirana, Albania

Hello, Iโ€™m Stela from Tirana Albania. Just joined Airbnb a couple of months ago with my Aksi Home Tirana Center and now this forum. I love traveling myself and I think I will be a good host as when I see a guest I see myself. As such I tried to furnish my apartment with all the necessary accessories and appliances that I look for when I travel and I think other travelers will look when coming here. 

Looking forward to learning from the forum and I hope to see some of you in Albania. We can also do property sharing if someone is interested. 

Mireupafshim!

@Stela248 Tirana is such a great city!  Is your airbnb in Blokku? Such a cool part of the city!  

Hi, nice to hear such good talk about my city. My apartment is 2โ€™ from Skenderbeg square (which is the center of tirana). Ur wlc to book a stay. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hi, 

I am Steve, just joined and based in Dorset, UK. Our accommodation is in Poole, set in 3 acres of park land. We have an abundance of wildlife, and is relatively peaceful. My time is taken up with mowing, chopping logs and general maintenance. Weโ€™re pretty new at this so all advice taken gratefully! 

Hi there 

My name is Lucy, and I've just listed my double ensuite room in my home here in Cork city. I'll be gratefully for any help and advice from this lovely Airbnb community.

Moncho7
Level 1
Benque Viejo Del Carmen, Belize

That sound interesting @Steve4168 ! 

Hello Every one .

Its wonderful to know you all good people . My name is shah Nawaz and i am from kashmir india my child hood was raised in kashmir then went for after studies to mumbai . but still i found some time to take care of my fav sports in kashmir which is Trekking in kashmir and fishing in the Himalayan landscape . I own this beautiful houseboat which is heavily carved and moored in the best location of Dal lake in srinagar . It is the most beautiful houseboat in kashmir . this hosting has been running in our blood since generations and am proud of being in this profession . I love taking care of the visitors and know and furnish the best of my services to the visitors who visit us   . I'm an environmentalist and like to minimize my impact on the planet 

as well as volunteering in my local community. Recently i took part in  constructed a fire service boat which will be helpful to our community . i feel taking care of our mother earth and environment is the best thing one can do through out his life . and give back in return .I look forward continuously meeting new people with different thoughts and view to update my self in working hard in taking care of the  environment and making it healthy 

Domingo134
Level 2
San Pedro de Atacama, Chile

Wow, tu lugar es absolutamente espectacular!
Te recomiendo contratar un fotรณgrafo profesional lo antes posible.
Un abrazo!

Seretta0
Level 2
Provo, UT

Hello All,

My name is Seretta. Iโ€™m originally from Seattle, WA and have been hosting a guest suite for my mother in Provo, Utah for the past few months. I look forward to learning from you all. Thank you for your shared wisdom and experience!

Hi I'm Dan in Byron Bay Australia.

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Dee1863 ๐Ÿ‘‹

A huge welcome to the Community Center! It's great to have you here with us.

Feel free to start a conversation and ask any questions you may have!  ๐Ÿ˜Š

-----

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Seretta0 ๐Ÿ‘‹

A huge welcome to the Community Center! It's great to have you here with us. How have you found hosting so far? 

Feel free to start a conversation and ask any questions you may have!  ๐Ÿ˜Š

-----

Fun and challenging