New to the Community Center? Introduce yourself here ‌👇

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

New to the Community Center? Introduce yourself here ‌👇

Hello everyone! 😊

Welcome to the Community Center! 👋  I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca   and we are thrilled to have you join us.

Let's kickstart this thread with a little about us Community Managers:

@Quincy : I'm from the Netherlands 🇳🇱 I have been on the Community Center for 6+ years, and have been an Airbnb Host myself. I love cycling🚲, playing football, and travelling🌏 . I love how dynamic and diverse the Community Center is as we meet Hosts from all around the globe. 

@Bhumika 🌍 I was born in Gujarat, India 🇮🇳 , and shifted to Toronto, Canada 🇨🇦 last year! 📷 I recently realized my love for photography and aesthetics. I love to capture mundane life and candid pictures. 🌆 When I'm not working, you'll find me binge-watching thriller movies or exploring history.

@Paula : I am from Colombia 🇨🇴 and currently living in British Columbia, Canada 🇨🇦. I have a passion for Latin American culture (I love to dance 💃) . I've had the opportunity to visit around 20 countries 🌎 and plan to visit many more. In my free time, I enjoy outdoor activities, especially mountain biking 🚲 and hiking 🏔.

@Rebecca : I'm from Cardiff in Wales originally but being a military child and a veterans spouse, I've travelled and lived in a lot of different places in the UK and Europe. I'm an environmentalist 🌿 and like to minimise my impact on the planet 🌎 as well as volunteering in my local community.  I love sea swimming 🌊 yoga on the beach 🧘‍ and I'm a children's yoga instructor too! 🙌 

@Elisa : I was born in Italy 🇮🇹 and as a lover of unique experiences—from exploring the streets of Rome🇮🇹 , Paris 🇫🇷, and Toronto 🇨🇦 to appreciating timeless art and cuisine—I'm here to blend the old with the new. 

Now it's your turn! Tell us a bit about yourself. Where are you from? And is there something special about the location of your accommodation that you'd like to share?

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Warm regards,

Bhumika

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

2,920 Replies 2,920
Sreevisakh0
Level 2
Varkala, India

Hi, I am Sreevisakh, from Kerala, India. I love being myself called "Sree"😊My hosting place is very near to the beach and sea, with coconut grooves here and there. I love cooking and I mostly love to make north Indian cuisine. Traveling is also one of my hobby. Thank you for welcoming me. I am new to hosting with only 2 guests....

Sophia
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey @Sreevisakh0, your listing location sounds like an absolute dream 😍
I love north Indian cuisine! 🍛 Hope you share some photos of your delicious food with us! 📸

-----

Hi @Sophia , Thank you so much for your wonderful message. Great to hear that you love north Indian cuisine. Have you been to India, especially Kerala ever...as you said absolute dream dear....

aloo-bhaji.jpg

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

@Sreevisakh0 Looks scrumptious 😍! Thank you for sharing it with us <3.

I have been to Kerala once, and absolutely loved the scenery 😍. I also got a chance to visit the absolute gorgeous Kovalam beach and Ponmudi in 2010. It remains one of my very first inter-state visit😃, that I thoroughly enjoyed.

Hope to visit Kerala soon someday again🌴!

-----

Alessio443
Level 3
Isernia, Italy

wow what a team.

I am Alessio, an host from Italy. I am relatively new on Airbnb, just 3 months. I have hosted on other platforms since 2018. 

I am now waiting for the super host status in March.

I am graduating in economics, I like travelling and practising martial arts. 

I would like to accept tips on my listings near the slopes in Passo del Tonale, Italy. 

Here to learn from you. 

Sophia
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey there  @Alessio443, congrats on achieving Superhost status 🎉 and graduating!  🎓

If you’d like to learn about asking for a listing critique, check out this guide: 

How to ask for listing critique on the Community Center 🗒

Hope to see you around! 😊

-----

Joshua-Rugaba0
Level 2
Kigali, Rwanda

My name is Joshua! House in kigali expats living in kigali property market house modern

1001058652.jpg

[Post merged by Community Manager to keep relevant  and similar discussions in one place]

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Joshua-Rugaba0 , Welcome to the Community Center🌻. How are you?

-----

HOUSE IN KIGALI EXPATS LIVING IN KIGALI PROPERTY MARKET HOUSE MODERN

I need help me PLEASE 

software as Qono Technologies. Whether i need any application regarding property rental management software.

buissnes 

I need big seller of rewiews

I provide all genuine rewiews

like👇

0️⃣1️⃣ Google rewiews

0️⃣2️⃣ yelp rewiews

0️⃣3️⃣ Facebook page review 

0️⃣4️⃣trustpoilet rewiews

0️⃣5️⃣Tripadvisor Rewiews

06......homeadvisor review 

07... Yell review    

08....website review Other services 👇bark review, houzz review 

❣️Youtube monitization (subscribers & watching time, views etc)Facebook page, instragram likes flowers

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2058336801111771

House in kigali expats living in kigali propertyHOUSE IN KIGALI EXPATS LIVING IN KIGALI

PROPERTYHOUSE IN KIGALI EXPATS LIVING IN KIGALI PROPERTY MARKET HOUSE MODERN

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2058336801111771

Christina1877
Level 2
Vacaville, CA

Hi, thank you. we started February 1, and have had two reservations so far. I have been trying to figure out the cancelation policy... Any suggestions would help.

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Christina1877, welcome to our community 😊

To gain more visibility in our community and gather excellent suggestions about cancelation policy from our members, I suggest starting a 👉new conversation here.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Kathy1410
Level 1
Memphis, TN

Hi. My name is Kathy and I am a very new host on AirBnB

We have 3 properties on the Gulf Coast in Mississippi, USA, a studio, a large one bedroom and a 2 bedroom. 
We are looking forward to the experience and know that while we make a few mistakes we are determined to be as good hosts as we were guests these many years. 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Kathy1410, welcome to our community.

As a new Host, you might have some questions or comments, so please feel free to start a New conversation here ,  asking any questions you have. I am sure our lovely Hosts will be more than happy to share their opinions.

All the best,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Sophia
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey there @Kathy1410 ‌👋🏽‌ welcome to the CC! 🎉
I hope you share your experiences with the wider community 😊

-----

Pam2254
Level 2
Little Rock, AR

Hi, I am from Little Rock, Arkansas USA and purchased a cabin in north Arkansas that had 6 months prior Airbnb hosting. We decided to continue with Airbnb. It has been "a job" to convert it from one owner to the other. However, I believe I am up and running with 2 future reservations (only 2 have rebooked so far after the seller cancelled her bookings) in the coming months. We are hoping to do some rearranging and some additional personal touches in the next month. Right now, it is just as purchased. We are excited to do this and also use this cabin for personal use only. It is a great location near the Buffalo River National River in north central Arkansas. I have already searched various topics and plan to use this community center often. Thank you...