New to the Community Center? Introduce yourself here ‌👇

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

New to the Community Center? Introduce yourself here ‌👇

Hello everyone! 😊

Welcome to the Community Center! 👋  I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca   and we are thrilled to have you join us.

Let's kickstart this thread with a little about us Community Managers:

@Quincy : I'm from the Netherlands 🇳🇱 I have been on the Community Center for 6+ years, and have been an Airbnb Host myself. I love cycling🚲, playing football, and travelling🌏 . I love how dynamic and diverse the Community Center is as we meet Hosts from all around the globe. 

@Bhumika 🌍 I was born in Gujarat, India 🇮🇳 , and shifted to Toronto, Canada 🇨🇦 last year! 📷 I recently realized my love for photography and aesthetics. I love to capture mundane life and candid pictures. 🌆 When I'm not working, you'll find me binge-watching thriller movies or exploring history.

@Paula : I am from Colombia 🇨🇴 and currently living in British Columbia, Canada 🇨🇦. I have a passion for Latin American culture (I love to dance 💃) . I've had the opportunity to visit around 20 countries 🌎 and plan to visit many more. In my free time, I enjoy outdoor activities, especially mountain biking 🚲 and hiking 🏔.

@Rebecca : I'm from Cardiff in Wales originally but being a military child and a veterans spouse, I've travelled and lived in a lot of different places in the UK and Europe. I'm an environmentalist 🌿 and like to minimise my impact on the planet 🌎 as well as volunteering in my local community.  I love sea swimming 🌊 yoga on the beach 🧘‍ and I'm a children's yoga instructor too! 🙌 

Now it's your turn! Tell us a bit about yourself. Where are you from? And is there something special about the location of your accommodation that you'd like to share?

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Warm regards,

Bhumika

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

2,319 Replies 2,319
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Eglantina3 😊

Welcome to the Airbnb Community Center, and thank you for sharing your introduction!

Your experience is highly valued in our community, and we would love to see more of your contributions. If you have any specific tips or questions, please feel free to start a new conversation.

Additionally, would you be interested in sharing your opinions on other Hosts' questions? If so, I can tag you in some of those conversations.

Keep me posted!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Daleen12
Level 1
Pretoria, South Africa

I’m Daleen from South Africa, a proud owner of a mattress factory in Gauteng. I have a deep love for our neighboring country, Mozambique, which is why I own a property there. As someone who is passionate about community work, I believe in creating meaningful connections and making a positive impact wherever I go. 

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi Daleen 👋

It's great to hear about your passion for community work and your love for Mozambique. How has your hosting experience been in Mozambique so far? Have you had any memorable interactions with guests?

Let me know if there's anything specific you'd like to know or discuss. 😍

-----

Such53
Level 2
Baltimore, MD

Hi guys! I'm Such (like 'such a nice day') - I'm an R&B/Soul singer @iamsuch  and have been hosting in Baltimore for exactly a month now and loving every bit of it. Glad to be here in the community!

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Such 👋

It's so nice to meet you and welcome to the hosting community in Baltimore. As an R&B/Soul singer, I can imagine that you bring a unique touch to your hosting experience. What has been the most enjoyable part of hosting for you so far? Have you had any interesting musical conversations with your guests? 🎶

Feel free to start a conversation and ask any questions you may have!  😊

-----

Isabella589
Level 2
Watermael-Boitsfort, Belgium

Hello!

I am Isabella, leaving in Brussels and listing a property on beachside in Southern Italy!

Really thrilled to engage in this new adventure as host, and hope to let experience the beauty of my native region, Calabria, to many people.

Hope to get also advices and get inspired from the Airbnb community for suggestions on how improve the stay. Thanks for this opportunity!

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Isabella 👋

It's wonderful to meet you and congratulations on embarking on this new hosting adventure in Calabria. Your passion for sharing the beauty of your native region is truly inspiring. I'm curious, have you received any valuable advice or suggestions from the Airbnb community that have helped you improve the stay for your guests?

Feel free to share any highlights or ask any specific questions you may have. We're here to support you along the way. Best of luck with your hosting journey!

-----

Anish311
Level 2
Regensburg, Germany

Hi, I am Anish, living in Germany, but originally from India. I have listed my beach house (in Kerala, India)  on Airbnb recently and am excited to join the community. 

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Anish 👋

Welcome to the Airbnb community and congratulations on listing your beach house in Kerala, India. It must be exciting to share your beautiful property with guests. As someone who is originally from India but currently living in Germany, I'm curious to know if you have faced any unique challenges or experiences in managing your property remotely? 😍

Feel free to share any insights or ask any specific questions you may have. We're here to help and support you in your hosting journey.

-----

Kapil35
Level 1
Ahmedabad, India

@Kapil35   Hey everyone, I'm Kapil, Assistant Manager in Global Trade finance by profession under reputed pharmaceutical company. lives in Ahmedabad, Gujarat in India. I have started Airbnb hosting and surfing for almost 7 months. So far so amazing experience with some nice people whom you to connect.

I love to travel, tried different kinds of food (big time foodie), loves to cook sometimes, playing songs on piano/keyboard music instrument and learn Hindustani classical music (raaga music)

Looking forward to connect you with all and learn something new in this mesmerizing community. 

Cheers

Kapil Gulati

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kapil 👋

It's great to meet you and welcome to the Airbnb hosting community. It sounds like you have a diverse set of interests, from your profession in global trade finance to your love for travel, food, and music. I'm curious, have you had any interesting experiences or interactions with guests who share your passion for music or food?

Feel free to share any highlights or ask any specific questions you may have. We're here to support you and help you learn and grow within this amazing community. Cheers to your hosting journey! 🍻

-----

Hi my name is Kimarie. I'm from the beautiful island of Barbados. I have one wonderful daughter and I'm keenly interested in anything to do with interior decorating. I am a new host with a listing in Coverley Christ Church. Looking for any insight or feedback from the Airbnb Community. 

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kimarie 👋

It's lovely to meet you, and welcome to the Airbnb hosting community. Barbados sounds like a beautiful place to call home. As someone passionate about interior decorating, I'm curious to know if you have incorporated any unique design elements or themes into your listing in Coverley Christ Church? Additionally, have you received any valuable insights or feedback from the Airbnb community so far?

Feel free to share your experiences or ask any specific questions you may have. We're here to support you on your hosting journey and help you make it even more special. 😍

-----

Julia4917
Level 2
Lo Pagán, Spain

Hi I'm Julia, and my husband Rod and I have a lovely ground floor apartment near the beach in Lo Pagán, Murcia in Spain. It has a wonderful community pool that is very welcome in the hotter months. We've been hosting since last July and so far we've been blessed with lovely guests. We're pet friendly so have welcomed some gorgeous fur babies too. For us, it's so far so good, long may it last 🤞.

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Julia and Rod 👋

It's great to meet you both, and it sounds like you have a fantastic ground floor apartment near the beach in Lo Pagán, Murcia. The community pool must be a wonderful addition, especially during the hotter months. Being pet friendly is a fantastic feature, and I'm curious if you have any memorable experiences hosting guests with their furry friends?

Feel free to share any highlights or ask any specific questions you may have. Wishing you continued success in your hosting journey. 🤞

-----