New to the Community Center? Introduce yourself here ‌👇

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

New to the Community Center? Introduce yourself here ‌👇

Hello everyone! 😊

Welcome to the Community Center! 👋  I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca  and @Elisa  and we are thrilled to have you join us.

Let's kickstart this thread with a little about us Community Managers:

@Quincy : I'm from the Netherlands 🇳🇱 I have been on the Community Center for 6+ years, and have been an Airbnb Host myself. I love cycling🚲, playing football, and travelling🌏 . I love how dynamic and diverse the Community Center is as we meet Hosts from all around the globe. 

@Bhumika 🌍 I was born in Gujarat, India 🇮🇳 , and shifted to Toronto, Canada 🇨🇦 last year! 📷 I recently realized my love for photography and aesthetics. I love to capture mundane life and candid pictures. 🌆 When I'm not working, you'll find me binge-watching thriller movies or exploring history.

@Paula : I am from Colombia 🇨🇴 and currently living in British Columbia, Canada 🇨🇦. I have a passion for Latin American culture (I love to dance 💃) . I've had the opportunity to visit around 20 countries 🌎 and plan to visit many more. In my free time, I enjoy outdoor activities, especially mountain biking 🚲 and hiking 🏔.

@Rebecca : I'm from Cardiff in Wales originally but being a military child and a veterans spouse, I've travelled and lived in a lot of different places in the UK and Europe. I'm an environmentalist 🌿 and like to minimise my impact on the planet 🌎 as well as volunteering in my local community.  I love sea swimming 🌊 yoga on the beach 🧘‍ and I'm a children's yoga instructor too! 🙌 

@Elisa : I was born in Italy 🇮🇹 and as a lover of unique experiences—from exploring the streets of Rome🇮🇹 , Paris 🇫🇷, and Toronto 🇨🇦 to appreciating timeless art and cuisine—I'm here to blend the old with the new. 

Now it's your turn! Tell us a bit about yourself. Where are you from? And is there something special about the location of your accommodation that you'd like to share?

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Warm regards,

Bhumika

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

3,636 Replies 3,636
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Roger1113, we’re thrilled to have you here!

Do you host remotely or in person in Arizona? I’m asking to know if you spent the last weekend in the Seattle area. Here in Vancouver, the rain was incredibly strong! Do you know how it was in Seattle?

Keep us posted!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Hello Paula!

I do host remotely. I travel to Scottsdale every 4 weeks this time of year to soak up some good weather.☀️

Amy3334
Level 2
Pensacola, FL

Hey there, my name is Amy!  My family and I moved to the panhandle of Florida less than a year ago when my husband retired from the military. We are active real estate investors, and the STR space definitely piqued my interested when we moved to a tourist destination spot. I quickly began cohosting and absolutely love it! I would like to add more listings to my portfolio.

Looking forward to connecting with other cohosts and learning from this great community!

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Amy3334, thank you for joining us and all the best in your co-hosting project 😎

How has your experience with Airbnb been so far? Please feel free to start a 👉New conversation here to share ideas, tips, or ask questions to our experienced Hosts.

Regards,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Hi, Paula!

My experience has been great so far! I have really enjoyed it. ❤️

Trevor449
Level 1
Brussels, Belgium

Hello everyone, my name is Tre and I originally from Amsterdam but now based in Brussels. I have been a host with Airbnb for 3 years and truly enjoy hosting guests travelling to Brussels. I love swimming, cooking and passionate about hospitality and ensuring every guest feels at home when using the space. 

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hello @Trevor449 👋

It's wonderful to have you here with on the Community Center, especially with 3 years hosting behind you! 

You said you loved to ensure that every guest feels at home in your space, I'd love to hear more about how you do that! 😊

-----

Hi everyone!
My name is Liz, and I’m excited to be back in the Airbnb hosting community. I first hosted my property in Miami back in 2018, and after a few years away, I’m thrilled to return to the business. Now, I’m managing a property in Davenport, Fl and I’m eager to learn from the community and share experiences. Looking forward to connecting with fellow co-hosts or hosts and making this journey even more rewarding! 

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

A huge welcome back @Liz6937 🎉 
We're so happy to have you here with us! 

You're definitely in the right space to learn and be a part of the Airbnb Community. Have things changed much since you last hosted? 

-----

Hi Rebecca, thank you!
Yes, it has changed a lot. Now we have more information about a variety of tools and resources available to us as hosts.
Back in 2018, I had a co-host, but I was very involved.

Trung66
Level 2
Lào Cai, Vietnam

Hi, I'm new to the airbnb community. I'm from Sa Pa - Vietnam.z5935103935483_e5a3ab57b7b852f8df1b0f67756bc762.jpg

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @Trung66 👋

Congratulations and a huge welcome to the Community Center! It's great to have you here with us. Your Airbnb looks like it's set in a beautiful location - I love how green it is! How have you found setting up your Airbnb? 

Feel free to start a conversation and ask any questions you may have!  😊

-----

James4472
Level 2
Boise, ID

I am from Boise Idaho and currently hosting in Donnelly Idaho in the mountains.  I like to get away and Ski at the resort in Tamarack, Snowmobile in the winter and Surf and ride ATV's in the summer.  Our Airbnb is on the lake with stunning views and is out of the way of traffic and my go to statement is Go Relax!

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @James4472,

Thank you so much for your introduction! 😊

Would you like to share a picture of the lake view? I would love to see it.

Regards,

-----

View of the lake .IMG_9425.jpg