Niko able to send a post for communication

Niko able to send a post for communication

I keep getting blocked by Airbnb because I am trying to send a conversation for help. 

7 Replies 7

Ok. Again as I type for this same message 3 times. Airbnb is not supports my claim for dames by a guest in May 18

I have sent in pictures, receipts, and estimates. Airbnb is saying not good enough. Even drug pics and etc. I keep asking about the guest deposit no response. I am not asking for.l a lot of money. Maybe a little over $1000. But I am not sure that to do at is point. I want that guest $300 deposit at least. No one is giving me a response. 

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Angel4698  Could you be a little more specific about what and where you are trying to post or send and what is happening? It's hard to offer help when the info given is so sparse.

Yes. If it is able to post. I have tried 3 times. Ok. I had a guest for 1 night on May 18h. He has a crazy party. Flooded the top both room and caused damage to 1/2 bath downstairs and some in dining room. The smoked marijuana in the house and left bids and roaches. I have picture. They damaged a email pier 1 table. Someone say in it. Sent in picture. I wanted that guest deposit send to me and I send in estimates of cleaning out drug smoke and also they damaged my gate whhile they were climbing over it. 

Granted this is my 1st experience with this matter and I will call the police for real. But I had to host a live to get that house in good standing for a long term guest coming in after this. I mean they pay a lot of money. I just want compensation for what I had to do. At this point, if they Airbnb doesn’t want to pay for the damage. I want that Guest deposit sent to me. AmnO wring for thinking this way?

Any advice 

@Angel4698   The "deposit" is unfortunately irrelevant here, because unless you have a special kind of property-manager account, Airbnb doesn't actually charge or hold the deposit when the guest books. It's outrageous that they don't inform hosts of this.

As far as your damage claim is concerned, I think for best results you'll want to keep it as simple as possible - specifically, the repair cost for unequivocal physical damage, along with whatever additional evidence they've asked for. Most hosts who have sought compensation for smoke odor removal have been disappointed by the results, and whether the smoke in question was a legal or illegal substance in your state does not really make a difference here.

It sounds like there's a lot more to the story - especially considering that the guest climbed over the gate - so perhaps a police report is indeed necessary. But that seems unlikely to bolster a claim for the type of actual damage you describe, so it's probably best to leave that as a separate issue.