Omg fund contest

Omg fund contest

I'm trying to confirm if I can enter this contest more than once.  I have 3 pieces of property and am wanting to try one entry on each one but the rules are not exactly clear. I can't find definitive information

8 Replies 8
Annie1372
Level 10
Montreal, Canada

@Kimberly870 

Why not.

their rules seams complex enough that you are lucky if one of your 3 projects go through the initial selection

Annie
Inchara1
Level 2
Mumbai, India

@Kimberly870 wondering if you got any email notification when you submitted your entry? We didn't get any. The first shortlist was supposed to have been announced on August 9th (there was no email stating that we weren't selected either). Just felt like the application(s) went into ether 😕

I did not receive any email confirmation and I was also wondering if the selections were made. Maybe @Airbnb will announce once those emails have been sent out so we can know to search our spam filter and stop watching if we weren't selected.

I was wondering the same! It started to feel like a scam 😮💨 I also was not sure if my submission had been sent but i actually have a picture stating so... It would be enough to know that at least someone actually received it

I tried reaching out to the community help centre to figure this out. First they responded that they did not know what the OMG fund was! I sent them all the relevant links telling them about it (from their website!) and then they sent me a non answer with a screenshot from the terms and  conditions (the link to which I sent). So basically I don't think we are going to hear from them. Wouldnt have taken much to send an automated email acknowledging the application (and informing folks that they didn't make it). Oh well... 

@Inchara1 @Airbnb I reached out also and the rep I spoke to on my Superhost support line didn't know what I was talking about and then started reading the contest rules to me. I told him I could read that myself and was only wondering when or if they would announce any finalists and he told me he would escalate my question but I have not heard a thing.

Yes I was wondering the same thing was thinking I had a pretty good idea wondering if it was just brainstorming for them lol who knows

Helen744
Level 10
Victoria, Australia

@Kimberly870 Pretty sure its all over bar the shouting .