Our Airbnb Super-Hosts seem to be scamming people?

Our Airbnb Super-Hosts seem to be scamming people?

Hi Airbnb, We'd a host with 2 homes - 4 listings - Every listing (Upper floors, basements) were titled "Entire Home" and they charged $140 cleaning fee per unit. 140 x 4= $560 a few times a week, they were charging guests in cleaning fees alone. (When the suggested Airbnb Cleaning rate in the city of Windsor is approximately $60) (The hosts must have been making a lot of money alone in cleaning fees!) The Airbnb hosts also had a $180 unauthorized dog pet fee, hidden in the additional rules section. Here it is. ****[Identifiable information removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines- Please note that is not allowed to post a listing link unless posted by a listing owner]  But all of the other listings say there's a Pet Fee, but they don't specify the price of the pet fee? **** Who decides the price of the pet fee? Throughout the listing it says pet dog friendly something like 8 times. Finally, they also have a duplicate listing? Except this time, it's the actual real "Entire home" for $18,000 a month? In the additional rules section is a list of ways to charge guests. I.E. $250 party fee, plus eviction. $500 smoking fee, etc. Here's the original listing: ****... Here's the duplicate listing for $18,000 a month. 4 Beds | 2 Baths | mins from DT - Houses for Rent in Windsor, Ontario, Canada - Airbnb . ***... Also, the city of Windsor, has a Bi-city law where the hosts need to live in the house, if there are 2 Airbnb listings in 1 home. So my wife and I are worried, that the hosts didn't have the proper business licensing and insurances. We're also very worried about the fire safety of that house! Overall, it has been all a lot for my wife and I to handle! And we still don't know what to do? So, we contacted Airbnb saying something is very wrong! And that you guys need to do something! Airbnb completely disappeared!? They still have our $380? USD (For some reason, the host charged us and quoted us in USD, but we live in Canada?) (They later told us, they won't charge us again!?) No explanation was ever given for why the money was ever taken in the first place? The Airbnb Claims department originally told us we're being charged a small unauthorized dog, "Pet Fee." (They thought it'd be only $30, $40.) When I questioned the Airbnb agent, where's the pet fee? What are the damages? He disappeared, deleted everything, and left the case open. (On our side) So for over a week, my wife and I discovered more and more scams, but no one from Airbnb was responding! Entrapping us in this SCAM! So we called Airbnb and they knew nothing about us! So they asked us to send Airbnb, Airbnb' transcripts 4-5 times, for our conversations with the host and the 1st Airbnb agent. Everytime! Airbnb closed our cases, no explanation given, or we tried to call you, but you never answer, so new we're closing your case! They even said, we've investigated your case and we've sided with the host and we'll no-longer assist you further. But when I told Airbnb the PET Fee was illegal! They completely changed the story to damages, and they blackmailed us for over a month saying they'd horrible photos of damages, the host sent to them! (But of course, Airbnb refused to show us the damage photos!) They even told us, the photos were worse than what the host mentioned! So, they were going to double charge us! Airbnb also sent us a damage report, with the illegal "pet fee" adjusted and the damages for bedsheets etc. 4 times the average retail price. But Airbnb in India also forgot that they emailed us the original damage report at the very beginning! The counterfeit Airbnb damage report was 8 times more money than what the host said! The host and original damage report, said $180 pet fee / $200 in damages - dirt and mud from dog. - no photos given! At this point, with seemingly all of the Indian Airbnb Scam call centre coming down on us! I discovered that the Airbnb Super hosts were running highly sophiticated, and well planned multiple Scams across their 5 listings. Airbnb didn't have a clue!!! We gave them so many hints, before we discovered the TRUTH! Entire home, hidden pet fee, and then when we told them duplicate listing with a template of ways for Hosts to screw guests! My wife and I believe they have potentially stolen $100's of thousands of dollars from unsuspecting and unknowing Airbnb guests. While in the meantime, the unknowing guests leave 5 star reviews, not knowing they're being scammed! When we presented all of this evidence to Airbnb. Airbnb completely disappeared! They blocked our email, shut down our cases 15 times on their apps! We've spoken with and written with entirely 10-15 Airbnb in India agents. It seems that all of the employees of Airbnb are in India! Now Airbnb won't even respond to our questions about what is going on? We've been asking them, where is are money? Also, as a reputable and trustworthy company, we hope Airbnb has contacted the police themselves! Obviously the victims should be reimbursed! That's what a reputable company would do! Meanwhile, Airbnb has provided us with zero explanation! They've promised us a phone call with a Brand Ambassador for over a week! "Don't worry, help is on the way!" Is the last thing they told us! My wife and I are very confused? Airbnb what's going on here? Please help us! And PLEASE stop ignoring us! Do you care at all for the welfare of your customers? Obviously not, the Scam houses have been rented out for weeks, since we told Airbnb. They're Airbnb Super-Homes! Top 10% of most rented homes! Obviously Airbnb, doesn't care about their customers, when compared to their precious super hosts! We feel that Airbnb has taken away all of our RIGHTS! Please help Airbnb, If you have any human morals and decency at all! If Airbnb is truly "Built on Trust" than please respond!!

**[Identifiable information removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines- Please note that is not allowed to post a listing link unless posted by a listing owner] 

0 Replies 0