Pricing

Tammy481
Level 2
Pekin, IL

Pricing

I am currently using Airbnb's smart pricing.  I would however, like to show a discounted rate for Tues. and Wed. that show the customer a savings and encourages midweek bookings. I have found the option to create a custom discount but find it too specific, in that I have to select all of the dates. Am I just doing it incorrectly? I have not looked at a custom discount from the guest side so don't know if it mentions a discount or not but that is what I am seeking.  Any thoughts?

1 Reply 1
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Tammy481 

It is  not possible. What you want is a discount based on check-in day (Tuesday, wednessday) and a certain lenght of stay. That is a "if x then y" situation and the platform does not provide programmable features.

Offcourse you can manually set a lower price in the calender on Tuesday and wednessday, but it does affect every reservation, also the ones you do not want to discount.

Alternative (Smart Pricing must be turned off):

If you only want maximum 4 nights stays and a minimum stay of ?) on bookings starting on Tuesday and wednessday , they create a ruleset which limits the lenght of stay. and applies a discount for 2,3  and 4 nights. Then apply the ruleset to every tuesday/wednessday you want it to be effective.