Rebook a previous stay

Answered!
Emily1298
Level 2
Portland, OR

Rebook a previous stay

Hello! I want to see if a place I stayed a few years is available for an upcoming trip. I can find it under past stays, but I can't seem to figure out how to get to the listing to book a future trip. Everything I click on just takes me to details about my previous stay. What am I missing?

Thank you! 

1 Best Answer
Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

@Emily1298 if you scroll down the details of your previous stay, eventually you will arrive at a point that says "view listing". You can also click on the host profile and go from there.

View Best Answer in original post

7 Replies 7
Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

@Emily1298 if you scroll down the details of your previous stay, eventually you will arrive at a point that says "view listing". You can also click on the host profile and go from there.

OMG, that was hard to find! Thank you!!!!

I had just spent an hour looking for a way to do this as well.  Seems that a simple "Book Again" option would be helpful.  Thank you for this solution.

David  

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

If you had some message exchange through the Airbnb messaging on your previous stay, if you look back through your old messages, you should be able to just hop on that message thread again and message the host. Of course, it's not guaranteed that they are still hosting.

@Emily1298

Thank you! I'm new here and I think I might have marked your answer as "not the solution" but I didn't mean to do that. Sorry!!!

No worries. I didn't even know there was a "not the solution" option. In any case, such a thing isn't visible here- only the "Accepted Solution" is. 

By the way, when you post here, it's helpful to "tag" the person you are replying to, as it's sometimes not obvious who a poster is addressing. There's a explanation of how to tag and use other forum features in the "Community Updates" section of this forum.

@Emily1298

@Sarah977  Thank you! 🙂