Receipt of Host Referral $672 fee.

Christopher1376
Level 1
Keuka Park, NY

Receipt of Host Referral $672 fee.

Greetings to my fellow hosts, 

Last October I referred a friend to host. They have done so and satisfied all the requirements for me to earn the $672 host referral fee.

It has been 6 months and I have not received the fee. I have been on the phone with "superhost support", Chat room support and have communicated with at least 6 different Airbnb personnel. To no satisfaction.

Has this happened to anyone else? Anybody know an actual decision maker who can get this straightened out?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Chris  

2 Replies 2
Elaine701
Level 10
Balearic Islands, Spain

$672? Wow, we're offered less than 100 here, and few if any ever bother. Besides, you know, the whole credibility thing. 

You didn't actually expect to receive that money, did you? Set your expectations low and be pleasantly surprised if it ever happens. 

M199
Level 10
South Bruce Peninsula, Canada

@Christopher1376 

@Elaine701is correct.  We have a $932 Superhost Referral tease. Another Airbnb glitch/ripoff is the $100 Superhost Voucher.  I have been a Superhost since the end of October 2020, it's now March 2022.  Have I been "rewarded"?  Not a hope.  I don't have the time, energy or patience to try and collect a $100 voucher that I won't use.  I'll just up my prices to gain the "benefits ".

Really, how much time and energy do you want to spend?

Good luck, please let us know if and how successful you are.