What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Rebecca
    Hello everyone, I am new to Airbnb, hosting for only 3.5 month and it has been great so far. Until today. Today a family group left the house and when I went in with my cleaner I was shocked. They literally trashed the house ( broke kitchen cabinets, wall... Latest reply by Sarah977
    This just happened to my sister, who is a labor and delivery nurse, and her friend, a surgical nurse. They rented an Airbnb that a friend of a friend hosts in a city on the west coast for a week long visit. They walk into their space to find a transient g... Latest reply by Gillian166
    I'm trying to open my calendar up for a reservation 13 months out. The guests are experienced with longer AirBnB stays and suggested I send them an invitation for the dates they want to stay. But I have no idea what they're talking about. Latest reply by Huma0
    My husband and I recently stayed at an Airbnb in Mesa, AZ, and it was awful. This room should have been listed as a spring break dive. Black mold in the shower, broken floor tiles, coffee maker in the bathroom, the towels were old used beach towels and a ... Latest reply by Anonymous
    I am volunteer who live not far away from Kyiv. I begin to pray and help to evacuate people. Some rest and medicine will help. Sorry we just need support . PS   Dear friends from Ukraine Latest reply by Vseslav0
    • 33EC78B3-0CA1-40C7-92EB-289C66C09100.jpeg