What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Di107
    Hey there fellow hosts.... I woke up January 1 to see that the weekend pricing (and some random weekdays) on my spaces was at their max. As a host, I feel responsible to provide comfy accommodations at a reasonable price, but watching my listing go fr... Latest reply by Dawn783
    Newbie here. Thank you in advance.My first potential guest is asking for pictures of the outside of the home in the inquiry thread. Question is if it is safe to post pictures of the front of the home? And is there a way to send photos via that thread? Latest reply by Sarah977
    В статусе объявлений написано, что они опубликованы и люди могут бронировать, но объявление приостановлено. Сначала приостановили одно, потом все, потом одно вновь стало активно, его забронировали и вот опять приостановлено. В чем может быть проблема? T... Latest reply by Kate867
    I am an Airbnb Superhost. I have been hosting since 2013. My two guesthouse business achieved an occupancy rate of 93% for 2021. This success was achieved by offering my properties through the Monthly Stays platform exclusively- 31 DAY minimum. Dec... Latest reply by Susan990