Response Rate keeps decreasing

Wayne61
Level 2
Philippines

Response Rate keeps decreasing

Hi, hope someone can enlighten me about the response rate. I have been replying to my messages, so far I only have 2 messages that are tagged as Late or No Response (which I can't seem to get rid of). One is a May inquiry and the other is a December inquiry.

So we started renting out again this November and my response rate was at 100% and I was now a Superhost, then day by day it keeps decreasing. From 100% it became 96% then now it's 94%, but I was sure to reply to all messages. In fact, the messages tagged as Late or No response is still those 2 which we started with.

I tried reaching out to Support and they just keep telling me that it was system calculated and it was my fault, that I should reply to all the messages (wow). Claiming that those two unanswered messages was impacting my response rate. However, daily I've been responding to more messages so if anything shouldn't my response rate even go higher? At this rate, I'm worried my response rate will go below 90% and lose my superhost status.

Any ideas?

68 Replies 68
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks so much @Waleed28 and @Wayne61 for the update. I'll let the Product Manager know about this, but yeah it might just be a matter of waiting a little longer. 

Thanks again and speak to you shortly. 

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Trude0
Level 10
Stockholm County, Sweden

Hi Lizzie,

thanks for working on this.

Nothing’s changed for me, I’m still at 97 % in the app (was and should be 100 %). I’m at 100 % when going via my laptop, but I don’t know if this figure has returned to normal, or if it never dropped like in the app.

F4CB8CBE-AA2B-42FF-BD1F-FC63BB377CFB.jpeg

I still have 81% in one place, 91  % in anothrr and 100 % in another ... so confusing . 

9E27620F-FC43-4304-AF19-C04AFA58BF71.png

15C5031F-2893-44A3-A246-72A71A4A98C5.png

I should have 100% every where

Trude0
Level 10
Stockholm County, Sweden

Update: It’s been a week now since the issue was reported to be fixed - but my response rate is still down (97 %) vs where it should be (100 %). Do most of you see your rates up again by now? 

Jennifer2685
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

It’s not fixed for me 

Not fixed for me either

Trude0
Level 10
Stockholm County, Sweden

It’s fixed - I’m back at 100 %! Thanks! 

Me too!!!!!

thank you