Review supression?

Praveen33
Level 1
Edison, NJ

Review supression?

I had put in a genuine review about my recent experience with my stay in Puerto rico and within 24 hours my review has been removed citing violations of airbnb policy.

I am suprised that AirBnB is supressing the negative reviews about a property listed there by siding with hosts.

If airbnb is intented to support its customers and provide a transparent platform to its customers for booking a stay they should not supress negative reviews about a property.

I had truely horrible experienced with my recent stay and airbnb did offered me  50% refund but have removed my review from the site . 

I am not sure what part of my review violated the policy.

I am just expressing my anguish here and looking for some help from this community on what to do next .

The reason I am posting this here is I dont want other customers booking this property get cheated with the listing as all I see are just positive review about this property but in reality there are lot of issues which leads to very bad experience for the guests staying at this location .

1 Reply 1
Till-and-Jutta0
Host Advisory Board Alumni
Stuttgart, Germany

@Praveen33 Airbnb has a review content policy: https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/2673/airbnbs-review-policy

As we can't see your review any more, we have no idea which part exactly was violating the policy. 

What we still can see from the host's review and your response is, that there had been a severe issue in your relationship. It's always a good idea to consider both sides.