Sanitization

Massimo31
Level 2
Finale Ligure, Italy

Sanitization

Good morning, I am Massimo@31. A couple of weeks ago I adhered to the cleaning protocol 'suggested' by R B&B, I rent two entire apartments and my sanitization process also includes the ozonization of all environments before starting the normal cleaning and sanitization and an interval of 48 hours before the next guest. I have seen that on the photos of some ads the words 'WARRANTY OF DISINFECTION' appear and, at this point, I wonder what procedure should be followed to get it. Thank you all and good work.

Massimo@31

4 Replies 4
Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

@Massimo31 I am not sure I understand your question, but when I booked airbnb stays recently, there was an information box saying something like "this host has adhered to the enhanced cleaning protocol". 

No matter how well you clean the apartment, you cannot guarantee that the shared areas are santitized the same way. I think we as guests must take responsibility for our own safety. Hosts are providing accomodation for those who choose or need to travel during a pandemic, they are not running a hospital.

Massimo@31  Thank you Marit.Anne for your response. I was only asking, since I saw  some ads with 'WARRANTY OF DISINFECTION' overprinted  on the initial photo, if there is the possibility to do it through  R B&B, As a host I feel compelled to do everything possible to provide a sanitized apartment, regardless of what is written in the ad.

Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

@Massimo31  What you have seen is probably an edited photo added by the host, nothing to do with airbnb.  You should be careful promising too much.....

Massimo31
Level 2
Finale Ligure, Italy

Massimo@31 Thank you,  I think you're right. Looking again at the ads the writing appears only on apartments managed by professional studios. I do not promise anything to my guests, I just try to do my best to offer a sanitized apartment.