Scammed

Answered!

Scammed

I want to get a refund, the place I booked i unknown 

1 Best Answer
Kate867
Level 10
Canterbury, United Kingdom

@Lungelo-0   You need to contact Airbnb Customer Services with your booking details in the first instance.  Some scammers set up fake Airbnb sites or somehow manage to list on Airbnb and ask for payment off the platform.  If you did pay Airbnb (not the host) then you should get some sort of refund if the listing really does not exist.

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Kate867
Level 10
Canterbury, United Kingdom

@Lungelo-0   You need to contact Airbnb Customer Services with your booking details in the first instance.  Some scammers set up fake Airbnb sites or somehow manage to list on Airbnb and ask for payment off the platform.  If you did pay Airbnb (not the host) then you should get some sort of refund if the listing really does not exist.

Thank you kate. I will do so,

also a scam

**[Link removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines

Send the payment using the following details:

**[Personal details removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

Beneficiary address: **[Personal details removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]
Bank address: **[Personal details removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

Payment can also be done from any Exchange that has the Western Union Direct to Bank Service using the Sort Code and Account Number (e.g. Al Ansari Exchange, Al Fardan Exchange, Al Ghurair Exchange, Sharaf Exchange etc).

Amount to be sent: ﺩ.ﺇ7,250.00 (AED)

As a payment reference please use your receipt number:

**[Sensitive information removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]