Scheduling an experience with variable number of guests for the same experience.

Scheduling an experience with variable number of guests for the same experience.

I am trying to list a private charter fishing/boating experience. The cost is set for the experience for up to 5 guests. I am unable to find a suitable way to let them know that there is no "per person" cost. It depends on how many guests are aboard (up to 5). Similar to renting a home with multiple bedrooms. The price is set. The more people that show up, the cheaper the cost per person but the overall price is still the same.  The app keeps asking for per person so it then multiplies the price by the number of guests which raises the price to an unreasonable price point. I have called twice and a ticket was opened but still no call back. 

2 Replies 2
Annie1372
Level 10
Montreal, Canada

@Douglas386 

I do not have any answer for you as I do not have an experience AirBNB

But after listening to @Catherine-Powell latest conference on YouTube, I see that the experience is no longer the priority of AirBNB.
https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Hosting/Interview-Catherine-Powell/td-p/1642711

Maybe they are putting less energy on the UI.

i have read many post over the last 6 months were host could no longer manage their experience on the Apps 

Good luck

Annie

I agree. It’s definitely not the focus of their experience team. We are relegated to a bit of an afterthought full of workarounds. I found a much better platform but was still holding out some hope to get some different types of bookings.