Seeking permanent room rental

Answered!
Jenny1356
Level 1
San Luis Obispo, CA

Seeking permanent room rental

I am doing some leg work to help a dear friend find a great new home. Ellen is 61, currently living in Branchville, NJ, working as a caregiver in Morristown, with a great personality, responsible, quiet and kind. She is looking for a single room and can pay from $650-800 per month. She is open to the greater general area around Morristown and Branchville or close by. If anyone has any ideas or possibilities, please send me an email. She is living in a very chilly cabin, it's very tight and so I'm trying to help her find something more comfortable and homey. She doesn't need storage or much space as she has few belongings. Thanks very much!   Please email me at **

**[Personal details removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

Top Answer
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Jenny1356  This is an international English speaking forum, so the chances of a host in that area seeing your post here is slim. The way to find a place is really to look at the listings in that area on the Airbnb site. But most Airbnb hosts don't offer permanent housing.

You should research sites like Furnished Finders and other long-term rental sites and rental agents in that area.

You shouldn't post your email address on a public forum- it's a security risk for you.

2 Replies 2
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Jenny1356  This is an international English speaking forum, so the chances of a host in that area seeing your post here is slim. The way to find a place is really to look at the listings in that area on the Airbnb site. But most Airbnb hosts don't offer permanent housing.

You should research sites like Furnished Finders and other long-term rental sites and rental agents in that area.

You shouldn't post your email address on a public forum- it's a security risk for you.

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Airbnb is not a platform to find your friend a permanent home . It's for short term rentals.

your friend will pay high guest fees and have no tenancy rights 

can your friend apply for social housing or find something through home share sites ?