Share your passions: Tell us about your hobbies and interests!

Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Share your passions: Tell us about your hobbies and interests!

256492_GettyImages-179706948_ForYou.jpg

Hello Hosts! We enjoy getting to know our wonderful community of Hosts and learning about the unique experiences and talents you bring to the table. We would love to know more about your hobbies and interests outside of hosting! 😃

In my spare time, I enjoy baking sweet treats, but more recently I have been dabbling in making savoury pastries 🥐 I love travelling and my dream is to go scuba diving in the Great Barrier Reef! 🐠 I also have a cat named Nimki and I love watching funny cat videos, if that counts as a hobby? 😹

Do you have a passion, interest, hobby, or skill that you would love to share with others? Whether it's being a culinary master cooking delicious meals 🥘 playing a musical instrument 🎸or anything else, we want to hear about it! 

Let us know in the comments below what hobbies or interests you have, and if there's anything related to your hobbies that you incorporate into your hosting experience 😉 

We look forward to learning more about you! 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

46 Replies 46
Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Thierry1031 Wow 😮the photo is truly mouth-watering 🤤
You truly are a person with many, many talents! Most definitely a creative thinker 💡
I love the concept of your “Pay What You Want” evenings 😍 people walk away with their bellies full and hearts full having made new connections with people they may not typically cross paths with! What an incredible idea 💡

Thank you so much for sharing, please do share your experiences with the wider community 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

It will be my pleasure @Sophia 

I regularly post about my “bistrologiales” on instagram if you want to find out more about these gourmet encounters

You'll reach my feed there from thierryfdz 😉

Read you all soon 👨🏻‍🍳