Shimla Canvassed

Vinit32
Level 2
Shimla, India

Shimla Canvassed

Hi Everyone, I've about a couple of days ago started an AirBNB Space In the Hills at Shimla - Himachal Pradesh, locally also know as ( Mountains of The God's) located in northern uphills and by the Himalayan Mountain Ranges of ndia.

I thought it would just about be of interest to anyone around the world looking to travel out here. 

If at all you or anyone of your friends or family do visit, I'd be glad to host.

If anyone has a question about the Place and Shimla (Summer Capital of India in the British times and in a way even today)  you can feel free to ask.

Always a good time to connect with fellow travellers...OM NAMAH SHIVAY! 

8 Replies 8
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Vinit32 ,

Welcome to the Airbnb Community Center!

What a pleasure to hear from you. No doubt that cities in Himachal Pradesh & Uttarakhand offer such picturesque and relaxing vibes. I have been to Manali and it was an absolute delight.

Dehradun and Shimla are definitely on my destination list when I visit the motherland.

Wishing you all the very best and great success in this venture!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Thank you. You have a good one too.. Do connect whenever you visit....

Surely Bhumika. When ever you do please connect.

For anyone interested in visiting Shimla or learning more about the place, don't hesitate to reach out and ask questions. Local insights and recommendations can make a significant difference in experiencing the best of what Shimla has to offer.

Once again, thank you for offering your hospitality and knowledge about Shimla. Your love for your hometown will undoubtedly be appreciated by travelers seeking to explore its wonders.

**[Link removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Hey @Vinit32  what's the best time to visit there? 

@David10551 Well it always is beautiful.

If you are visiting the first time,  then perhaps December to Jan. 

@Vinit34 Thanks for letting me know. Any special attractions? 

Many @David10551 . Ridge, mall road, Advance studies...a long list....i suggest you go through my listing.... It's mentioned in detail about the places that could be visited.

Well,  if a? Thing else feel free to ask.