Social Media Promotion

Lisa6794
Level 2
Copiague, NY

Social Media Promotion

Hi Airbnb Hosts. I work in Social Media Marketing for TikTok and Instagram influencers. We are looking to exchange stays for social media posts. Usually these stays are M-F to avoid your heavy booking days. We have found Hosts who take advantage of Influencers social media presence are likely to see increases in bookings. You can contact me here or at ***. I also have videos of exchange stays for reference. 

I only work with individuals who will be completely respectful of your space. No parties and no groups that are more than 2 people are allowed to do these exchange stays at a time. (I ask the influencer to bring along a friend/partner/business associate for safety reasons). 

**[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

19 Replies 19

Oh and its two people one is an influencer the other is there as a security measure. No one is looking to party at your AirBNB. We get views (money) you get bookings (money). Seems pretty self explanatory.

Scott57
Level 5
Portland, OR

Let's see - give free housing to Ukraine refugees or Syrian refugees or a so-called "Influencer" who promises to post photos? Hmmmm. Hard choice. Hoping that 2022 sees a trend for "influencers" to just go away and no one notice. 

Unfortunately for your old school mentality. Social Media Marketing is the way to go "nowadays"

I mean you can still go advertise your AirBNB in your local newspaper if you want. Or you can advertise through (creators not influencers) and have 100k-mils of views in one day. Or whoever picks up your local newspaper. Or whoever reads your facebook post ( but who really looks at Facebook anymore?)

@Lisa6794   Wow, you want us to think you're some kind of social media marketing genius, but you can't even figure out how to read the room on a basic message board? 

You're the worst imaginable advertisement for your own business. I sure do hope you have a day job. 

Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi everyone,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this. This thread seems to have gone off-topic so I've decided to close it down.

I'd like to remind everyone to please keep the Community Guidelines in mind when posting or replying. It is not allowed to advertise, or to be disrespectful towards one another. We encourage constructive and supportive conversations.

Thanks,

Sybe

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen