Super host status

Sandra4848
Level 1
Parry Sound, Canada

Super host status

I was a super host for four years. We closed up for the two years of covid but now open again. For some reason I am no longer a super host. I worked very hard to gain this status. it is not my fault we have had a pandemic. I think I should still be a super host. 

2 Replies 2
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Sandra4848 

As an experienced SH I'm sure you know there are criteria you need to meet in order to retain your SH status. One is you have to have hosted a certain number of bookings to qualify.

If you haven't been hosting for two years that's probably why you lost your SH status.

However, I wouldn't worry too much. You have great ratings so I am sure as you are taking bookings again you are likely to qualify for SH within the next quarter. 

Sandra4848
Level 1
Parry Sound, Canada

Hi Helen and thank you for responding. Yes, the reason why I am no longer a super host is because we had to close for two years. But surely, I should not be penalized for that.  I am almost 72 and worked hard over the years to get those great ratings. My status should stand good. if my ratings change, then change my status. Thank you.