Superhost status

Paul11511
Level 2
Xàtiva, Spain

Superhost status

Hi. My name is Paul originally from London living in Spain, I am based in the historic town of Xativa briefly the capital of the Valencian region..I am SUPER excited to be listed as a SUPERhost. I offer my thanks to Airbnb for their professionalism and their support..

2 Replies 2
Robin4
Top Contributor
Mount Barker, Australia

@Paul11511 

Hi Paul, welcome to the status of Superhost, remember it's not an Airbnb award, it's a guest award. Your guests have given you that award with their star ratings for the excellent facility and service you have provided.

Unfortunately it doesn't mean much any more, only 41% of Airbnb hosts are Superhosts which means that, on any given search page, less than half the listings displayed will show as elite listings. This of course is not good enough for Airbnb so they came up with their own elite category (Guest Favourite) for which there appears to be no tried and proven history which they could attach to as many listings as they liked to improve their overall host image.

We no longer have a Superhost search filter, which was a huge loss! Many experienced guests would only search using the Superhost filter.....no longer possible.

We do still have a rapid support contact option, you just ring the support number from your registered Airbnb phone number and you will be automatically put through to the first CX rep anywhere in the world....It is quick, I rarely have to wait more than 90 seconds, but with the quality of support available these days it's debatable whether that's actually worth while having.

Paul, it is a feather in our caps and it drives us to keep our standard high in order to hang onto it. But we earned it Paul, although it's significance is now largely lost it still means you are an exemplary host and congratulations on that Paul.

I have just received my 9th bonus coupon which means we have held our Superhost status nonstop for 36 assessment periods.....in other words, 9 years, and I am still proud to have it!

Take care and keep up the good work Paul.

Cheers.........Rob.

Thanks very much for the input Rob,& the explanation.

9 years Wow ‼️ Many congratulations and I will strive for the same excellence 🙏

All the best

Paul.