Thank you for helping the citizens of Ukraine

Thank you for helping the citizens of Ukraine

Hello everyone, my name is Sergey, I am from Ukraine, the city of Odessa.
Recently, since February 24, 2022, the situation in our country has changed dramatically. We became very scared, a lot of problems and fear appeared in connection with the situation.
Most of those who were able to leave the country - left, and those who cannot leave their home - misfortune remained - I am one of them.
As of today, 03/08/2022, misfortune has befallen Odessa, frequent explosions, shots and skirmishes. Our beloved Neighbors from Kharkov, Kyiv and other cities as a whole suffered much more than our city. They took the brunt of it, so to speak.
Work now we do not have 90 percent of citizens (those who remained at home) of Ukraine are now sitting at home.
Not so long ago, an opportunity appeared, no matter how embarrassing it was to ask for help in which your AirBnb service helps us - all our Citizens. It is very nice and expresses very strong humanity, support and love on your part. Ukraine will never forget your support. From different countries of Europe.
I also have an ad at the moment, and thanks to you, they will transfer $ 72 in the future to me - this is very nice. I will be able to buy for my animals (I have two alabais, and two guinea pigs that need to be fed), I better not eat anything myself once again, but give it to my pets. But thanks to your support, everyone is full.❤
For all the time 3 people helped me, I will definitely leave the names and pictures of the chat in the attachment
The names of those who gave me the opportunity not to give up at this difficult moment:
1) Rebecca Hill (From America)
2) Constance Harris & Tom (From Canada)
3) Margaret Kenner
Here is my ad on your site. Once again I want to thank you very much for your experience, support and Love!!!
airbnb.com/h/helpukranienepeople

I also can’t forget the big gratitude for this action to the owners of the entire AirBnb platform
To the whole world - Peace!!!
One for all and all for one!!!
🇺🇦🤝🇪🇺

____
Ukraine, city of Odessa
Sergey, 22 years old citizen of Ukraine!

1 Reply 1

Screenshot_20220308-201610_Airbnb.jpgScreenshot_20220308-201900_Airbnb.jpgScreenshot_20220308-202036_Airbnb.jpg

[Private conversation removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]