The Calender on my app which was working perfectly up until a few days ago will now not let me go to the step to make dates available or blo

Alex6917
Level 1
Commondale, United Kingdom

The Calender on my app which was working perfectly up until a few days ago will now not let me go to the step to make dates available or blo

I can load the calendar and select a date but the option to open the date to add a note, block or unblock is not appearing? Does anyone know how to fix this. I’ve turned my phone on and off, made sure my phone is up to date and I’ve deleted and reinstalled the app. 

18 Replies 18
Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

I wanted to let everyone know this has now been reported to the team.

As some of you may already know when it comes to tech issues they will most definitely need you to contact CS and provide evidence so the team will be able to replicate them from their end.

Also, every user has a different hardware/software combination that they use, which means that most probably no one solution will fit everyone and they will need to speak with everyone directly.

I would suggest you do so to save time, but I will, of course, give you an update when I have one.

Many thanks
Nick

Contact CS and provide evidence so they can replicate it? What evidence? The calendar won't save changes, that's pretty clear, right? I'm not a techie and no one is paying me to spend time doing this. It isn't up to users to help Airbnb tech team solve their constant platform glitches.

It's one thing if it's a tech issue only on a specific account, but when you have multiple users reporting exactly the same tech glitch, it's up to your tech dept. to deal with, not users. 

@Nick

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Sarah977 I hope you are well.

Yes, I understand your point (and frustration), but as I mentioned, not everyone is using the same combination of hardware/software, so it's details like this that need to be known. To be clear for future reference, when I say contact CS I don't mean calling them, but reporting a bug through here which takes seconds to minutes depending on how thorough you are on the description.

Hope this helps clear it up.
Thanks!

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi everyone,  it appears that the issue has now been fixed. Thank you all for reporting.