Things are not what they seem!

Robin4
Top Contributor
Mount Barker, Australia

Things are not what they seem!

Nothing to do with Airbnb hosting but we need a bit of humour in our lives.

IMG20230830172957 a.jpg

I am going for a walk this evening, I came around a corner and there are these 2 rabbits, a regular brown one and a white one.

I thought the grand-kids would love this so I pulled out my phone and took a picture of them!

The brown rabbit scurries away up the road as soon as I snapped this but, the white one just sits there staring at me. I was intrigued, not every day you come across a white rabbit out for an evening stroll, and I very very slowly, not wishing to frighten it made my way closer. In the gathering gloom it just sat there seemingly unafraid of my presence.

Little by little I spent almost 5 minutes sneaking up on a white plastic bag of dog poop!

Is this a sign of old age.

Cheers.......Rob.

4 Replies 4
Till-and-Jutta0
Host Advisory Board Alumni
Stuttgart, Germany

What a funny story, thanks for sharing, @Robin4 !

Ana2038
Level 10
Santa Ana, CA

@Robin4 , oh crap (pun intended), it looked like a bunny to me too….but I’ll never admit I’m getting old.

Robin4
Top Contributor
Mount Barker, Australia

@Ana2038 

Ana, now to those who know me well, this happened before I had the opportunity to get stuck into an evening red wine or two! 

But for a minute or so I was convinced I was looking at....the 'magicians'  top hat conspirator. 

Rest assure tomorrow morning I will make an appointment with 'Specsavers'  for that annual eye check I should have had last year!!!!

Cheers.........Rob

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hahah @Robin4 !! What a story! I would so like to believe that it is a bunny 😂🐇.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines