Today's Wordle

Screenshot 2023-06-26 at 7.51.16 AM.png

I've had more than a few of these!

18 Replies 18
Cathie19
Level 10
Darwin, Australia

Well done you on two fronts!  👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

May I say, that’s an interesting first word choice, showing you as a “glass half full” lady. 💐😘

Even though I get 13.5 hours ahead of you to try and get it right, I got guests, but not great...

It was all in the first word and you did it with such panache. Lol…

Aww thanks @Cathie19!  Sometimes you get lucky, that's all!

As a first word, I usually try to get "a," "e," "r," and "t" in there, because they appear in so many words.

When I opened the game this morning, my cursor was on the "g," so I thought "great, that's my clue!" 😂

I like your psychoanalysis and it's spot on - I'm an eternal optimist.

So when you get up tomorrow to do your Wordle, remember I’ve already been there and done that! (That’s me being optimistic as well!) As I will be when my next cohort of guests arrive tomorrow afternoon! Lol….

@Cathie19  I sent the above to my current guests because that is what they are - great!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

This is so wholesome @Ann72 😍 !! 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hey @Ann72 . Would you be okay if I used your Wordle? 💐

I was hoping I could print it and laminate it, then place it in the puzzles and board games drawer. Thoughts? 

Go for it @Cathie19.  Also might be fun to have a note about how Airbnb hosts from across the world share these things..,

Nur785
Level 10
Jersey City, NJ

What an awesome guess 🙂 I got guest after Crony! 

Screenshot 2023-06-26 at 9.23.16 PM.png

I have no idea why it's blown up in size! 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Haha @Nur785 , no worries! I have reduced the size of it (I hope it is okay and you wanted it this way!).

It may be due to the reason that when you uploaded the picture, ''large'' image option must have been selected by default.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Thank you! I'll have to pay attention to that next time. 

Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

Ok how fun @Ann72 .

P.S. I wonder how your summer been this year with your place in Maine.

Hi @Fred13!  I only went up for May and June because the place got booked up until after Labor Day.  It was cold and/or rainy almost the whole time, but it still worked its magic.  Friends came and went and I had a great dinner with @Emilia42.  Going back in October.  How's Bird Island?

@Ann72 The island going good as usual, but no time to go to sleep, just in case.

We had a friend that booked for a week this year, but once again didn't show up because he had another silly falling accident; the guy is 70 and still is trying to climb the Himalayas, so we grabbed the opportunity to revamp the island.

New stone work, 1/3 physical expansion, dug the saltwater pool areas we been dying to do for years. Today we finish the new deck, benches by the pools and finish roof on the new 'pavilion'.  A photo taken a week ago, but gives an idea..

DJI_0118b.jpgNew-b.jpg