Verification of Address Frustration

Honza11
Level 2
Barcelona, Spain

Verification of Address Frustration

Hi everyone,

I’m wondering if anyone else has had similar issues with verifying their property address. On July 4th, I created a listing for a guest room in my apartment and requested the verification letter with the code. It’s been over 7 weeks now, and I still haven’t received the letter, despite requesting it multiple times.

Whenever I contact support, they keep telling me to wait or they just send me generic, copied responses that don’t help at all. Then they immediately close the case. I’ve reached out to support about 10 times, and no one seems able to help me.

Because of this, I’ve missed the entire summer season, all because they can’t seem to send me a letter with just four digits. Has anyone else gone through this?

This should clearly communicate your issue to others in the community who might be able to share their experiences or offer advice.

1 Reply 1

@Honza11. Have you tried the other methods?. I was able to use the onsite photo method using location permissions. It took 3 goes anyway and you dont know until you get back the failed message days later but it did eventually work!. There are other posts on this in Host Circle.