Very horrible experience

Very horrible experience

We had a horrible experience , when the host wanted us to get out of the accomodation with still 9 nights remaining . Airbnb failed to help us as there intervention was one sided and now so far  even the refund payment has not been made.

*Title edited to remove address details*

3 Replies 3
Kate867
Level 10
Canterbury, United Kingdom

@Kamal106   Without knowing the details I can only assume that you either broke your Hosts house rules in some way or possibly made them feel unsafe or uncomfortable in a home share situation and that they were able to prove this.  I also understand that refunds from Airbnb generally take about 10 days to show in your account depending on your original method of payment so hopefully it will be there soon.

@Kate867, - Let us please clear your assumption. The host has a mental condition. She turns violent at times. We’re  barred from using the amenities mentioned in the listing and that she started revealing after 24 hrs of check in. She reported lies to airbnb. We’re booking accommodation through Airbnb for many  years but experienced such type of host for the first time. 

Kate867
Level 10
Canterbury, United Kingdom

@Kamal106   If your Host is as bad as you say then I don’t understand why you would even want to stay there any longer?  At least she cancelled the stay which will ensure you a refund and it is also unlikely that she will be able to book those nights out again.  You will have an opportunity to leave a review for her.