๐Ÿ“ข Welcoming Elisa - a new member to the Community Center Team ๐Ÿ“ข

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

๐Ÿ“ข Welcoming Elisa - a new member to the Community Center Team ๐Ÿ“ข

Hello everyone,

I hope youโ€™re all doing well and enjoying a great hosting season!

Today, I have some great news to share with youโ€ฆ ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ A new Community Manager is joining our team for the English and French-speaking Community Center! I wanted to give you the opportunity to get to know @Elisa , who will be helping me and @Paula manage this forum during the PST time zones! I hope youโ€™ll join me in giving her a warm welcome to our lovely Community Center! ๐Ÿ˜‰

@Elisa , Iโ€™ll let you introduce yourself below! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Have a great day, everyone,
Bhumika

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

11 Replies 11
Elisa
Community Manager
Community Manager

Iโ€™m happy to join this forum as your new Community Manager. I want to start by thanking @Bhumika for the lovely introduction. 

Allow me to introduce myselfโ€”a lover of all things unique and timeless. 

Elisa_0-1724425680355.png My journey: As an Italian, I grew up on cobblestone streets. Iโ€™ve wandered through the bustling markets of Rome and sipped espresso in hidden Turin squares. But my adventures didnโ€™t stop there!

Elisa_1-1724425680300.pngBonjour, Paris: Ah, Parisโ€”the City of Light! Iโ€™ve strolled along the Seine.

French, with its lyrical elegance has shaped who I am and continues to inspire me every day.

Elisa_2-1724425680299.pngFrom maple leaves to Toronto city: Canada welcomed me with open arms. From the Rockies to the Great Lakes, and its gems in Toronto. Iโ€™ve marveled at its vastness.

Elisa_3-1724425680300.pngBeauty and gastronomy: My passions? Beautyโ€”whether itโ€™s a Renaissance fresco or a blooming gardenโ€”and the art of savoring good food. 

Elisa_4-1724425680293.pngOld movies: Black-and-white classics hold a special place in my heart. Theyโ€™re like old friends, comforting and familiarโ€”they evoke nostalgia and timeless charm that we seem to be losing in today's fast-paced world.

Elisa_5-1724425680355.pngOld manners, new connections: As your Community Manager, I would love to revive the old while embracing the new. Letโ€™s share stories and create memories together.

I look forward to knowing you and creating something amazing together!

Feel free to reach out to me anytime with your thoughts and ideas. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Kind regards

@Elisa 

Welcome Aboard, and thanks for sharing these terrific loves and joys!  I love them all too. 

Best wishes

Kitty

Thank you @Kitty-and-Creek0, I am happy you like. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Have you had a chance to visit any of those places?

@Elisa I've rambled through Tuscany and a bit of Liguria. Lived in Little Italy in Oakland, CA. My paternal family is Canadian!

Welcome @Elisa ! A big hug from Venice!

Andrea

Ciao @Andrea6232

thank you! ๐Ÿ˜Š 

I miss Italy, and I need to visit Venice again. Did you grow up there?

@Elisa I love Venice! For me it is the most beautiful city in the world!

I grow up in Madrid, studied in Rome and lived in Milan before settling in Bergamo where I live ๐Ÿ˜€

Andrea

Wow @Elisa , it's amazing to have such a cool, enticing personality into the forum. Blooming gardens are my favourites as well. Love to explore the horizons of hosting under your purview. 

Best Wishes.

Hi @Dr-Jayanthi1 thank you for these lovely compliments. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I am delighted to be here and it is my pleasure to help you!

What are your favorite flowers? I love roses. They reminds me of my grandmother who used to take care of them in her garden. ๐ŸŒน

@Elisa Roses are always a delight. Yet our Indian subcontinent celebrates the fragrance of our jasmines. We adore them the maximum.

@Dr-Jayanthi1 This is my second favorite flower and I love the perfume. ๐Ÿ˜ 

When do you celebrate that? Do you do anything special?