๐Ÿ“ข Welcoming Elisa - a new member to the Community Center Team ๐Ÿ“ข

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

๐Ÿ“ข Welcoming Elisa - a new member to the Community Center Team ๐Ÿ“ข

Hello everyone,

I hope youโ€™re all doing well and enjoying a great hosting season!

Today, I have some great news to share with youโ€ฆ ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ A new Community Manager is joining our team for the English and French-speaking Community Center! I wanted to give you the opportunity to get to know @Elisa , who will be helping me and @Paula manage this forum during the PST time zones! I hope youโ€™ll join me in giving her a warm welcome to our lovely Community Center! ๐Ÿ˜‰

@Elisa , Iโ€™ll let you introduce yourself below! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Have a great day, everyone,
Bhumika

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

49 Replies 49

Thank you @Till-and-Jutta0 .๐Ÿ˜Š

I hope you are having a great day! Is it still summer in Germany?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines //Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center
Till-and-Jutta0
Host Advisory Board Alumni
Stuttgart, Germany

@Elisa Well, actually we escape from the German summer heat while staying at our second home in Italy ๐Ÿ˜‰

2024-08-22 12.37.29.jpg

@Till-and-Jutta0  Oh wow, amazing picture! ๐Ÿ˜

Where is your second home? I am Italian ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines //Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center
Till-and-Jutta0
Host Advisory Board Alumni
Stuttgart, Germany

@Elisa We have a cottage in Lombardia Valtellina. I "live part-time" there since I was a little boy. And I still try to learn the Italian language better. 

That's wonderful, @Till-and-Jutta0! ๐Ÿ˜

If you spend time in Italy, you will learn the language very quickly.

Even though it may be difficult, if you have the passion, everything will become easier!

Good luck!

Warm regards ๐ŸŒป

-----