What is your favourite photo of your Airbnb?

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

What is your favourite photo of your Airbnb?

offbeat-28254684-03.jpg

We absolutely love seeing photos of your spaces, listings, breathtaking views and even sometimes wildlife shared on the Community Center! Whether it's a stunning shot captured by a guest or a professional photo that you've carefully arranged, each image tells a story and showcases the special touches that make your space truly unique. 

If you could share one photo that sums up your Airbnb, which one would it be? 

We would love to see that one image that captures the essence and uniqueness of your listing. It could be a cozy corner, a breathtaking view, or a detail that sets your space apart from the rest. We can't wait to be amazed by your photos and hear your stories! 📸

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

30 Replies 30
Hans797
Level 2
Okotoks, Canada

IMG_3473_Original.jpeg

Our due-south-facing beachfront lake house is located on the north end shores of lower Moyie Lake, BC, East Kootenays, Canada.

It offers three levels, four bedrooms, a rumpus room with bunk beds and sofa bed, three washrooms and comfortably sleeps fourteen guests with two enjoying the privacy of a small cabin adjacent to the main home. 

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Hans797 - when I think of properties in Canada by a lake, this is what I think of! I adore the huge windows and it must be a great feature that guests love! Do you get lots of variance in view throughout the seasons? 😊

-----

Hi, Rebecca. 

We enjoy four very distinct seasons all of which boast beautiful vistas from our lakeshore deck. 

1. Winter, lasting approximately three months, brings loads of beautiful white snow. The lake also freezes over and using a plow on my ATV (all terrain vehicle) I create a fun-filled skating and hockey rink. We open it up to all of our neighbours and a great time is had by all. The snow-covered lake is simply perfect for snowshoeing and cross country skiing. Winter also gifts us with brilliant blue skies. 

Spring is a welcome change. The Rocky Mountain snowpack begins to melt and this increases the height of the lake's water level considerably. It is the perfect time to set up our boat docks and to prepare our beach. April showers bring May flowers and the landscape changes beautifully right before our eyes. The warmer temperatures create amazingly beautiful plants and flowers and our shrubs, gardens and lawns quickly become thick and lush. 

Summer, the most enjoyable season, is typically dry and hot with daytime temperatures averaging between thirty and forty degrees celsius. The lake temperature increases rapidly and our bay is filled with water skiers, paddle boarders, tubers and, like me, fishermen. It's truly a spectacular season with very long hot days and cooler evenings. 

Fall brings some of the most spectacular colours. As the weather cools, leaves turn a myriad of different colours that blend together to carpet the meadows, valleys and mountains. Hiking is an absolute joy often ending with a beach campfire replete with hotdogs, marshmallows and hot chocolate. 

I will see if I'm able to send a few photos. 

Take care and all the best. 

Hans

Hello, Rebecca. Absolutely.  We enjoy the beautiful vistas that the distinct changes the four seasons bring each year - from the frozen and glittering white landscape with brilliant blue skies that winter gifts us to the 

IMG_3418_Original.jpeg

IMG_5625.jpeg

IMG_5646.jpeg

Rikke39
Level 2
Odense, Denmark

5070ED33-61BA-4696-9D10-05E13392CAA5.jpeg

 Tak fordi jeg må vi jer ét billede fra vores Airbnb. 
Billedet er fra det “ blå værelse” farven på væggen hedder Nordic Brezze og fortæller meget om det nordiske lys og måden vi indrettet os på. 
Værelset er indrettet med genbrug og upcyclede ting. Det er et roligt og  hyggeligt værelse som er meget populært hos vores gæster.
Vores gæster kommer primært fra Tyskland og de elsker den stil vi har i vores hus, roen og naturen

Google Translation added by Community Manager: Thanks for letting me show you one picture from our Airbnb.
The picture is from the "blue room", the color on the wall is called Nordic Brezze and tells a lot about the Nordic light and the way we set ourselves up.
The room is furnished with recycled and upcycled items. It is a quiet and cozy room which is very popular with our guests.
Our guests mainly come from Germany and they love the style we have in our house, the tranquility and nature

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Rikke39 👋

Your place is so beautiful and the wall colour is simply gorgeous. It resonates calm and tranquility. Do you rent the room or do you rent the entire property? 💙

-----

Tak @Rebecca  ❤️ Jeg elsker den farve💙

Vi lejer hele huset ud. Og Ja, der er megen ro og fred. Vi nyder stedet og det gør gæsterne også. 
airbnb.com/h/hyggeligt-sommerhus-langeland

Sharon1578
Level 2
Milton of Buchanan, United Kingdom

6803.jpegOur wee cabin garden at Watermill Nook in lovely Loch Lomond x

Saraya1
Level 2
Lucca, Italy

I love the photo of the entry because it is welcoming and shows the vibe of the vibe of the house. 

73facf3d-f35c-4f5f-86dd-4c51ff6f2a0d.jpeg

however we recently remodeled the kitchen and I love this one too. 

4595e6ac-df70-49a6-8695-f757610989e3.jpeg

@Saraya1 What an incredibly beautiful stove! Just gorgeous! 

Thank you. That’s kind. We were so happy with how it came together 

Saraya1
Level 2
Lucca, Italy

Stunning