What makes you most happy about hosting?

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

What makes you most happy about hosting?

Hosting on Airbnb.jpg

Hi everyone!

As we dive into the month of August and celebrate Happiness month, it's a great time to reflect on our Hosts' Airbnb journey and hear what brings them joy while hosting. Hosting and hospitality is not just limited to providing a stay to the guests, but it also provides an avenue to create memorable experiences, building connections, and finding success and happiness in the little moments.

So I'd like to hear from our Hosts, what makes you happy the most when it comes to hosting? 😍 We're curious to hear what brings you joy in your hosting journey! 🌟😻

Best,
Bhumika

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

107 Replies 107

My guests always appreciate how clean the place is.

Tim3880
Level 2
Hanoi, Vietnam

Hi Bhumuka,

Great question and this inspire me more as a host of over 8 Months.

as my endless travel passion and home sharing experiences in Vietnam .

All time the guests came and go with great smiles and reviews for our home make me,my family so happy as our home is like their second home.

Currently o am hosting one guest who staying with us 33 days ,he really takes care of our home like his ! I met him and share all about Vietnamese culture,lifestyle,especially cuisine! 
As other guests too I love to share all with my belove Guests about Vietnamese Home and Culture.

Thanks and best regards to you all there.

Cheers,

Tim Pham from Vietnam 

Elaine1057
Level 2
Ramona, CA

We started this adventure because we live in So. Cali and our retirement income is being swallowed by taxes and inflation.  However, we have had 7 guests so far and we have enjoyed every one of them.  We have watched a couple get ready for their wedding, another sweet couple were new to California and bought their first home while staying with us, a single man who stayed a month was truly delightful etc.  We have just loved getting to know and hopefully bless the people who are coming to stay at our Cozy Country Home.  We are totally booked the second 1/2 of this month and new bookings (since I incorporated some of the good advice I received on this forum) through November.  Pure Joy!