What makes your Airbnb stand out from the crowd?

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

What makes your Airbnb stand out from the crowd?

PJMPHOTO19Q148_SNYA72_1107.jpg

What makes your Airbnb shine brighter than the rest? 🌟 

Whether it's a breathtaking view, personalised recommendations, or charming decor like this living wall, I'd love to hear all about it! 😍🏞

Share with the Community Center the unique features, special touches, or amazing experiences that make your listing stand out from the crowd.

Share your Airbnb's wow factor in the comments below. 👇🤩

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

47 Replies 47
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Loren3156 - this sounds wonderful and the perfect places for guests who love to visit Santa Fe for the art scene! I'd love to see some pictures if you've got any to share? 🖌👩‍🎨

Thanks so much for popping by! 😊

-----

Matilde163
Level 2
Trieste, Italy

Ciao Rebecca, io scrivo da Trieste in ITALIA. 

Il mio è un appartamento grande dove abito con mio marito. Ho due stanze molto grandi per gli ospiti.

Curo moltissimo la pulizia e la prima colazione con pane e altri prodotti fatti in casa: gli ospiti amano la colazione che offro.

Sono spesso in casa e disponibile per informazioni o altre esigenze degli ospiti. 

Translation added by Community Manager: 

Hi Rebecca, I am writing from Trieste in ITALY.

Mine is a large apartment where I live with my husband. I have two very large guest rooms.

I take great care of cleaning and breakfast with bread and other homemade products: guests love the breakfast I offer.

I am often at home and available for information or other guest needs.

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Breakfast is the King (or Queen) of all meals in my opinion @Matilde163! There's nothing better than homemade specialties being served to guests. Have you got any images to share? 

Thank you so much popping by! 😊

-----

Linda553
Level 2
Walnut Creek, CA

Hi,

I think and hope it’s all the lovely reviews I get. My guests often refer to the mentions of cleanliness, the fresh fruit in the little fridge, the privacy of my guest suite, the accuracy of my description and my gorgeous garden!! And me too! How friendly I am….😊

I’ve also just taken advantage of the professional photographer offer which means I have amazing photos on my site!

Thanks!

Linda

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Linda553

Thank you so much for sharing. I had a sneak peak and your listing photographs are really lovely. I feel they capture the tranquility - I can almost hear the birds and insects chirping! (I really love your curtains too). 

Thank you so much for popping by! 😊

-----

Morning sunrise, cleanliness and adding some of the “little” things from home. Morning Sunrise from your windowsMorning Sunrise from your windows

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

What a stunning picture, @Kristi1498! 😍 Are you planning to use this as your cover photo?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Hello Rebecca, 

We live in the heart of Acadia National Park on Mount Desert Island, Maine. This glacially sculpted island has 26 mountains and 26 lakes, attracting guests from all over the US. Our summer demographic is multigenerational families with dogs and in winter our visitors are young couples with dogs.

Our Airbnb stands out because we don’t just allow dogs, we welcome them. There are special quilts for dogs that sleep on beds and washable furniture covers that we change between guests. We even supply crates so owners don’t have to bring them. Our home is easy to clean and we often get compliments on how clean it is with pets staying. 

The other reason our Airbnb stands out is that I am a tour guide and I help families plan vacations according to their interests. It is a complimentary service and guests absolutely love it. For groups that like to cook in, I connect them with my lobster fishing friends so they can buy right off the boat and use our easy electric lobster 🦞 cooker outside on the deck. I love knowing that my guests are getting the most out of their vacation! 

Mary Ann 

IMG_8236.jpeg

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Wow @Mary-Ann96 😍 I love that you welcome 4-legged friends. As a family that has a dog, it's important to us that he comes with us. Your place looks and sounds amazing! 

Thank you so much for sharing your unique listing and the extras that you offer guests to really go that extra mile! 

-----

IMG_8020.jpeg

IMG_8022.jpeg

Marie-Elise7
Level 2
Fort-de-France, Martinique

Bonjour, 

La fraicheur et le calme du lieu font le charme de ce studio comportant une véranda attenante aménagée pour la détente (transat, hamac, parasol...) Sa situation hors du trafic citadin convient parfaitement à ceux qui fuient le bruit  ou veulent pouvoir se reposer après  les visites, randonnées ou sorties en mer. Je porte une attention particulière  à l accueil et au bien être  des voyageurs tout au long de leur séjour sont ma priorité et je suis toujours prête à informer, mieux guider et conseiller sur les sites et activités sur l'île. 

Des petites gâteries, quelques aliments, du café ou thé sont à disposition ( gratuitement) .

Le pot de fin de séjour est de coutume pour les séjours de plus d'une semaine, question de faire un bilan,  découvrir le monde, une culture différente ou parler des plantes et fruits du jardin. J ' eprouve un réel plaisir à accueillir chaque voyageur et à faire que chacun garde un excellent souvenir de la maison et de la Martinique. 

Translation added by Community Manager: 

Good morning, 

The freshness and calm of the place make the charm of this studio with an adjoining veranda fitted out for relaxation (deckchair, hammock, parasol, etc.) Its location away from city traffic is perfect for those who escape the noise or want to be able to rest after visits, hikes or sea trips. I pay particular attention to the welcome and well-being of travelers throughout their stay are my priority and I am always ready to inform, better guide and advise on sites and activities on the island. 

Small treats, some food, coffee or tea are available (free).

The end-of-stay drink is customary for stays of more than a week, to take stock, discover the world, a different culture or talk about plants and fruits from the garden. I take real pleasure in welcoming each traveler and ensuring that everyone keeps excellent memories of the house and of Martinique.

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Marie-Elise7 👋

This sounds so magical and exactly what I would want from a stay. Relaxation, culture and beautiful memories. Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing with us. 😊

-----

Malika120
Level 2
Denkanikottai, India

Hi Rebecca, 

I live on a farm in India and we have four very unique stays. The listings are accurate and all details are clear, so guests have no surprises. We add details like fresh flowers and fruits from the farm, snacks and have a small library in each cottage. I think guests like the small touches. 

We went all out to ensure a comfortable mattress on the beds. 

We also try and keep the communication with the guests friendly and light hearted because they are coming for a break after all. 
Guests say that they appreciate the cottages are “just as shown in the photographs”. 

IMG_6673.jpeg

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Malika120 👋

You place looks so wonderful and surrounded by nature. I love the fresh flowers and fruits provided. As you say, those small touches really make a huge difference to the atmosphere. 

Thank you so much for popping by and sharing this with us. 😍

-----

Thank you. Anytime 🙂