What's one amenity you provide to your guests that other hosts might not think about?

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

What's one amenity you provide to your guests that other hosts might not think about?

PJMPHOTO18Q429-0030.jpg

Hey hosts 👋

Providing outstanding amenities is a key factor in creating a memorable and enjoyable experience for your guests. While there are many common amenities that hosts offer, we believe that each of you has a unique touch that sets you apart from the rest. 🙌 

So here's a fun question for you: What's one amenity you provide to your guests that other hosts might not think about? It could be something as simple as a personalised welcome note, a curated local guide, or even a comfy hammock for those relaxing siestas! 

Share your one-of-a-kind amenity in the comments below 👇

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

1 Reply 1
Dr-Jayanthi1
Level 3
Coimbatore, India

Hi @Rebecca I love to share produces from my farm when ever possible. I bring in cucumbers that grow in my polyhouse. Eggs from my free grazing chicks. I do feel tepid at times thinking these are not very valuable items that guests could appreciate, I do get demotivated when guests don't recognise it  (of course they are busy with their own schedules and plans),  yet the produces are special and close to my heart as its from my farm, I am sure it will bring in appreciation some day. 

I pat myself and go forward - happy hosting!!😍