What would be the title of your hosting biography?

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

What would be the title of your hosting biography?

5268080-9 (1).jpg

Hi everyone,

Hosting is no less than a book, where Hosts pour in their creative ideas and experiences — to create a memorable stay for guests. Be it unforgettable guest stories, creating incredible experiences or finding personal growth and satisfaction as a Host — think about the moments that have added great value to your hosting journey!

If you were to write a book about your life as a Host, what would the title be? 📖 Would you be a humorous author, who finds immense joy and quirk in hosting? Or would you be a philosophical Host, who finds great joy in building deeper connections through hosting? We'd love to read the unique title you come up with! 😍

Regards,
Bhumika

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

11 Replies 11
Eugenia490
Level 2
Mar del Plata, Argentina

Hola  a todos gracias, como anfitriona fue algo maravilloso,  aprendí mucho conocí gente hermosa,  y más allá de que empecé por necesidad,  logré mí objetivo que cada uno se sienta como en casa .  

----

Hello everyone, thank you. Being a host was wonderful. I learned a lot, met wonderful people, and even though I started out of necessity, I achieved my goal of making everyone feel at home.  

Google translation added by OCM

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

@Eugenia490  es increíble escuchar lo mucho que disfrutas y valoras ser anfitrión. ¿Cómo garantizas una estadía maravillosa para tus huéspedes?

Si tuvieras que escribir un libro sobre tu vida como anfitrión, ¿cuál sería el título?

[Translation]

@Eugenia490 That's amazing to hear — how much you enjoy and cherish hosting. How do you ensure a wonderful stay for guests?

If you were to write a book about your life as a Host, what would the title be? 😉 

-----

Eugenia490
Level 2
Mar del Plata, Argentina

A mis huéspedes  . Trato de dejarles una canasta con sorpresas . Algo que comer y tomar de un largo viaje. Trato de hacer todo como me gustaría a mí si voy de vacaciones a algún lugar .  O como si preparara todo como cuando mis hijos vienen!  Por más que sea un negocio o lo hagamos por necesidad, el amor a lo que hacemos marca la diferencia . 

To my guests. I try to leave them a basket with surprises. Something to eat and take home from a long trip. I try to do everything the way I would like if I go on vacation somewhere. Or as if I prepare everything when my children come! Even if it is a business or we do it out of necessity, the love for what we do makes the difference.

Mí libro se llamaría. Como en casa!! 

My book would be called. "Like at home!!"

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Qué buen título @Eugenia490  😍

[Translation]

That's a great title @Eugenia490 😍 

-----

Eugenia490
Level 2
Mar del Plata, Argentina

Gracias Bhumika desde que estoy en Airbnb es hermosa esta comunidad  y estoy muy agradecida de estar en ella . Cada día aprendo más y me gustaría trabajar en ella algún día si tuviera la oportunidad 

Thank you Bhumika since I am in Airbnb is beautiful this community and I am very grateful to be in it . Every day I learn more and I would like to work in it someday if I have the opportunity.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

¡Qué bonito sentimiento, @Eugenia490  ! Estoy segura de que los invitados agradecerán tu amable hospitalidad. ¿Qué ofreces en la cesta de sorpresas? 🤩

[Translation]

It's such a beautiful sentiment Eugenia! I'm sure guests  cherish your kind hospitality. What do you offer in the basket of surprises? 🤩 

-----

Drishtti0
Level 1
New Delhi, India

Hey Bhumika, 

thank you for reaching out to me. 

Id title my book as - 

Decor, Dollar and Desire : My experiences as a host. 

Id love to create a community here in India as well, as I see so many hosts but no one’s taken the initiative to becoming a community host! 
can you tell me a little bit about what you do? 
Id love to connect

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Drishtti0 , thanks for your lovely comment 😍 I'm an Airbnb Community Manager for this online forum — who helps to facilitate conversations amongst Hosts.

I love how your title includes all the aspect of hosting — be it decorating your listing for guests, earning through hosting and desire to create a memorable stay for guests. Such a brilliant title! 

It's nice to hear that you're looking to create a Community for Hosts in India! I'd like to introduce you to a few Hosts from India who've been recently active in the Community, if they'd like to drop a hello : @Sangeeta8 @Amrita8 @Dr-Jayanthi1 @Keshav7 🌻 

Are you talking about Airbnb Host Clubs in India? You can also explore them here : Airbnb Host Clubs . Do let me know if need more information about it! I'll be happy to help 🙂

-----

Gabriela1540
Level 2
Pará, Costa Rica

El titulo de mi libro  seria : "UNA EXPERIENCIA INOLVIDABLE". 

The title of my book would be: "AN UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE".

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

¡Es precioso @Gabriela1540 ! Parece que ser anfitriona te ha dado anécdotas y experiencias inolvidables como invitada. Te gustaría 👉compartir tus inolvidables historias de anfitrión!👈 con la Comunidad?

[Translation]

It's beautiful @Gabriela1540 ! Looks like hosting has given you some memorable guest stories and experiences. Would you like to 👉share your unforgettable hosting stories!👈  with the Community?

-----