Words of gratitude to people around the world who support and fight for the freedom of Ukraine

Answered!
Serhii19
Level 2
Kyiv, Ukraine

Words of gratitude to people around the world who support and fight for the freedom of Ukraine

I welcome everyone!

I accidentally left my apartment on Airbnb. And I was very surprised when you started writing to me and trying out an apartment for a month in advance with words of support from my family.

As a sign of gratitude and memory of us, my daughter made a picture in the form of a phoenix and painted the wings in the color of the flag of Ukraine. When someone booked our apartment, she drew the flag of the country next to which the guest was from! Thus, we thank and give part of the energy to you as a token of gratitude.

Thank you all so much for worrying about us and it’s a pity that NATO and the presidents of countries are so afraid of Putin and cannot close the sky over Ukraine (

But we will definitely win, because our people are fighting not only for the life of their families.

We all Ukrainians are fighting for the freedom of mankind, for democracy, for the opportunity to be whatever a person wants. And so that there will never be a war anywhere. It's very scary when you live in a bunker for two weeks and move around to the sound of sirens.

NO WAR!🇺🇦

1 Best Answer
Serhii19
Level 2
Kyiv, Ukraine

Thank you very much and we love you.
Namely:

Elisabeth Warner - Columbus, OH 🇺🇸

Jeanne Ward -  Stateline, NV 🇺🇸

Kate Meloney - Philadelphia, PA

Hilary Whitworth - Oughtibridge, United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Iris WU - China 🇨🇳

Lauren Scott - Murfreesboro, TN 🇺🇸

Roberta Congiu - Italy 🇮🇹

Michelle Vogler - Yorktown, VA 🇺🇸

Stacey Reynolds

Joe & Shannon Lyons - Seattle, WA 🇺🇸

Linda Kogen - Skokie, IL 🇺🇸

Christina Aslanide - Thessaloniki, Greece 🇬🇷

Arianna Pietrolati - Ceri, Italy 🇮🇹

Magne Svan - Norway 🇳🇴

2 Replies 2
Serhii19
Level 2
Kyiv, Ukraine

Thank you very much and we love you.
Namely:

Elisabeth Warner - Columbus, OH 🇺🇸

Jeanne Ward -  Stateline, NV 🇺🇸

Kate Meloney - Philadelphia, PA

Hilary Whitworth - Oughtibridge, United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Iris WU - China 🇨🇳

Lauren Scott - Murfreesboro, TN 🇺🇸

Roberta Congiu - Italy 🇮🇹

Michelle Vogler - Yorktown, VA 🇺🇸

Stacey Reynolds

Joe & Shannon Lyons - Seattle, WA 🇺🇸

Linda Kogen - Skokie, IL 🇺🇸

Christina Aslanide - Thessaloniki, Greece 🇬🇷

Arianna Pietrolati - Ceri, Italy 🇮🇹

Magne Svan - Norway 🇳🇴

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

As mentioned when you posted this comment on my post about Airbnb hosts helping fellow hosts in Ukraine @Serhii19  we cannot recommend hosts book accommodation with hosts like yourself who have new listings set up since the advent of the invasion.

This is because we have no way of knowing if you are genuine or one of the many scammers who have set up listings since the invasion to capitalise on the good will of Airbnb hosts and guests who book accommodation as a way of helping genuine established hosts.

If you are a host looking to donate your SH voucher or book accommodation with genuine hosts in Ukraine. Please look for listings which were set up in 2021 or before who have a shared home or one or two listings. Where you can see reviews and ratings from 2021.

If you book a listing set up in 2022 you could be giving money to a scammer.