Would you like to came to Wrocław, Poland?

Natalia1250
Level 1
Wrocław, Poland

Would you like to came to Wrocław, Poland?

Hi, I am wondering if anyone would be intreated in home swap with me from 2 days upon to 2 weeks? We could also exchange advices on other property of other person, etc. open to any location 🙂 

4 Replies 4
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hey @Natalia1250 ,

Welcome to the Community Center and thanks for posting!

Since it has been so long, have you been able to learn more about those who might be interested in house swapping?

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

@Bhumika wrote:

Hey @Natalia1250 , 

Welcome to the Community Center and thanks for posting!
Five Nights at Freddy's
Since it has been so long, have you been able to learn more about those who might be interested in house swapping?

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

Poland can spend every day discovering its beauty, food and peaceful, fresh air.

Home swapping can be a great way to explore new places while experiencing local culture. I suggest posting your request on home exchange websites or social media groups dedicated to home swapping. Be sure to include details about your location and the dates you're looking to exchange homes. Good luck!

@Natalia1250 wrote:

Hi, I am wondering if anyone would be intreated in home swap with me from 2 days upon to 2 weeks? We could also exchange advices on other property of other person, etc. open to any location 🙂 

Home swapping can be a great way to explore new places while experiencing local culture. I suggest posting your request on home exchange websites or social media groups dedicated to home swapping. Be sure to include details about your location and the dates you're looking to exchange homes. Good luck!