airbnb experience

I-Putu8
Level 2
Ubud, Indonesia

airbnb experience

helo evry one 

i have new experience in bali for snorkling 

The driver will pick you up at 08:00 / 09:30 am, and you will be picked up from your accommodation and transferred to Blue Lagoon Beach near Padangbai to start your day of fun. Arriving at the beach you will get the instructions by your local professional snorkeling guide about how to snorkel. Next, wearing the safety equipment which all those equipment will be provided and you will partake in to snorkel. Begin the Snorkeling. You will be transferred by a small boat to snorkel at two different spots to see two different view of marine life and tropical fishes. You will have time to snorkel around 1 hour in each snorkel spot which are Tanjung Jepun and Blue Lagoon. The snorkeling area has a sandy bottom and is home to one of Bali’s coral reefs. Here you will explore the reef, will be a chance to see cattle fish, angel fish, cow fish and moray eels. You may snorkel throughout the year at the Blue Lagoon. Snorkel at Blue Lagoon Padang Bai is the great choice for you who like photography especially macro underwater. End of Snorkeling and Lunch. After you finish your snorkeling, then you can take a shower and get changed before enjoying your lunch. Indonesian food for lunch will be provided near by the beach. And return to your hotel. You will be transferred back to your accommodation to enjoying the rest of the day

we are provider transport and tour in bali
5 Replies 5
Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

@I-Putu8 

I dont see how posting this here will get you bookings, we all host,

Maybe you should be looking at FB groups,

It shows up, clearly, to be that I have a near request, did you track down the response for this

Gillian166
Level 10
Hay Valley, Australia

sounds wonderful, but advertising isn't allowed here, is it? 

Error

I fear this is quickly becoming a Classifieds advertising page...sigh.